Would you like a new DKC game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you like a new DKC game?
2 years ago#1
Do you want a new Donkey Kong Country game? - Results (126 votes)
Yes
87.3% (110 votes)
No
12.7% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Is anyone interested in a new DKC?
---
If you have accepted Santa Christ as your lord and saviour, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
2 years ago#2
Yes, but I would first like a new DK 3D platformer.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
2 years ago#3
Not really. I would love a Rare-made Donkey Kong Country 4 that's very faithful to the original trilogy. I seriously doubt that would happen, though, especially since it seems like all of Rare's talent has left the company.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
2 years ago#4
Yes! That is exactly my feelings as well. The original DKC trilogy developed by Rare were classics. I was excited with the announcement of DKCR, but I felt that the game couldn't hold a candle to the other games. I would love a true DKC4 with the same art style and direction as the other games had.
---
If you have accepted Santa Christ as your lord and saviour, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
2 years ago#5
Definitely, I loved Donkey Kong Country Returns so I would definitely be very interested in a new 3DS or Wii U DKC game.
2 years ago#6
I want a new Returns inspired by DKC2 in the way DKC1 inspired Returns...but PLEASE have Dixie and a snow area.

Also, pfft, Returns can't hold a candle to the previous games? DKC2 and 1 I can understand, but saying 3 is better than it? That game had silly and unnecessary gameplay issues all over the place.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
2 years ago#7
The original DKC is the only good one. 2+3 added that diva chick who can twirl her hair which is soooo lame.
2 years ago#8
I want a Donkey Kong Country Returns 2. Returns surpassed DKC and DKC3, but not DKC2, but a Returns 2 could probably be pushed to be greater than DKC2.
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/1G9WLfK.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
2 years ago#9
kenff6 posted...
The original DKC is the only good one. 2+3 added that diva chick who can twirl her hair which is soooo lame.

dixie kong is the best kong
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
2 years ago#10
AceMos posted...
kenff6 posted...

dixie kong is the best kong

Nope, Kiddy is.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you like a new DKC game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived