Looking for Fire Emblem Awakening PIN (for Club Nintendo) to swap with Style Sav

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Looking for Fire Emblem Awakening PIN (for Club Nintendo) to swap with Style Sav
2 years ago#1
I'm looking for a Fire Emblem Awakening PIN code for Club Nintendo.

I have this game but it happened that I only have the Asian version, which unfortunately does not come with Club Nintendo code. My friend has given me a Style Savvy Trendsetters code, which I unfortunately cannot put into my account because I have registered one on my account.

I have long wanted to do one of those game surveys for Fire Emblem Awakening, so if you have one, I'll really be glad to do a PIN swap.

I did try to put in the code into Club Nintendo but it gave me a blank page without any message. I don't really know why but I read that you can't register the same game twice even with different PIN codes.

Given that some may not ever play Style Savvy (girl type of game), this is a good chance to earn more points if you own a second copy of Fire Emblem Awakening.

PM me first, I only have one code for swapping so I need to confirm whether I'll be doing the swap with you. If I agree on the swap, you will have to send me the PIN for Fire Emblem Awakening over by PM first. (No exceptions. I am not going to send over the code first.) Once I can get it to work, I will send over the PIN for Style Savvy Trendsetters.

Only Fire Emblem Awakening PIN please. Thanks.
2 years ago#2
might want to let people know if this is for UK or US codes
but since you said you have an asian game, im guessing you want a JP or US code
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
2 years ago#3
I really don't get why people would even bother with this. You could just make a separate account that's tied to your base one. That way you can register the game a second time.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
2 years ago#4
lambchips posted...
might want to let people know if this is for UK or US codes
but since you said you have an asian game, im guessing you want a JP or US code

I'm looking for a US code. Thanks for the reminder!
2 years ago#5
UFOLoche posted...
I really don't get why people would even bother with this. You could just make a separate account that's tied to your base one. That way you can register the game a second time.

Do you mean family account? That I should add a family member and then add the second code? I'm just not sure if it will work out, I read some posts and they said it didn't give points for the second game.
2 years ago#6
Puddingchan posted...
UFOLoche posted...

Do you mean family account? That I should add a family member and then add the second code? I'm just not sure if it will work out, I read some posts and they said it didn't give points for the second game.

I've done it and it gave me points. Now, sure, the system may have changed, but I doubt it.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
2 years ago#7
I had to return a glitchy fire emblem so I have an extra code. What is Style Sav exactly?

Just googled it. How many coins will that game give me?
2 years ago#8
Wekos1187 posted...
I had to return a glitchy fire emblem so I have an extra code. What is Style Sav exactly?

From my records, it is 40 points excluding the post-game survey (which is 10 points).
2 years ago#9
UFOLoche posted...
Puddingchan posted...
UFOLoche posted...

I've done it and it gave me points. Now, sure, the system may have changed, but I doubt it.

If I can get someone else to confirm if this still works, I'll try if nobody wants a PIN code swap.
2 years ago#10
Puddingchan posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

From my records, it is 40 points excluding the post-game survey (which is 10 points).

Well I don't mind swappping. I believe the code should work. I bought fire emblem and registered the faulty one. Had to return it and get another one. I really didn't know how the system worked and tried to register it again. It didn't work so I think it should be ok. I just want you to know the whole story before swapping. Don't want to rip you off or anything. I won't be getting out of work till 6:30 or so. So if you still wanna trade let me know.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Looking for Fire Emblem Awakening PIN (for Club Nintendo) to swap with Style Sav

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived