Looking for Fire Emblem Awakening PIN (for Club Nintendo) to swap with Style Sav

#1PuddingchanPosted 4/29/2013 7:17:59 AM
I'm looking for a Fire Emblem Awakening PIN code for Club Nintendo.

I have this game but it happened that I only have the Asian version, which unfortunately does not come with Club Nintendo code. My friend has given me a Style Savvy Trendsetters code, which I unfortunately cannot put into my account because I have registered one on my account.

I have long wanted to do one of those game surveys for Fire Emblem Awakening, so if you have one, I'll really be glad to do a PIN swap.

I did try to put in the code into Club Nintendo but it gave me a blank page without any message. I don't really know why but I read that you can't register the same game twice even with different PIN codes.

Given that some may not ever play Style Savvy (girl type of game), this is a good chance to earn more points if you own a second copy of Fire Emblem Awakening.

PM me first, I only have one code for swapping so I need to confirm whether I'll be doing the swap with you. If I agree on the swap, you will have to send me the PIN for Fire Emblem Awakening over by PM first. (No exceptions. I am not going to send over the code first.) Once I can get it to work, I will send over the PIN for Style Savvy Trendsetters.

Only Fire Emblem Awakening PIN please. Thanks.
#2lambchipsPosted 4/29/2013 7:23:50 AM(edited)
might want to let people know if this is for UK or US codes
but since you said you have an asian game, im guessing you want a JP or US code
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#3UFOLochePosted 4/29/2013 7:25:59 AM
I really don't get why people would even bother with this. You could just make a separate account that's tied to your base one. That way you can register the game a second time.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#4Puddingchan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:26:13 AM
lambchips posted...
might want to let people know if this is for UK or US codes
but since you said you have an asian game, im guessing you want a JP or US code

I'm looking for a US code. Thanks for the reminder!
#5Puddingchan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:27:26 AM
UFOLoche posted...
I really don't get why people would even bother with this. You could just make a separate account that's tied to your base one. That way you can register the game a second time.

Do you mean family account? That I should add a family member and then add the second code? I'm just not sure if it will work out, I read some posts and they said it didn't give points for the second game.
#6UFOLochePosted 4/29/2013 7:33:49 AM
Puddingchan posted...
UFOLoche posted...

Do you mean family account? That I should add a family member and then add the second code? I'm just not sure if it will work out, I read some posts and they said it didn't give points for the second game.

I've done it and it gave me points. Now, sure, the system may have changed, but I doubt it.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#7Wekos1187Posted 4/29/2013 7:37:11 AM(edited)
I had to return a glitchy fire emblem so I have an extra code. What is Style Sav exactly?

Just googled it. How many coins will that game give me?
#8Puddingchan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:41:58 AM
Wekos1187 posted...
I had to return a glitchy fire emblem so I have an extra code. What is Style Sav exactly?

From my records, it is 40 points excluding the post-game survey (which is 10 points).
#9Puddingchan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:42:57 AM
UFOLoche posted...
Puddingchan posted...
UFOLoche posted...

I've done it and it gave me points. Now, sure, the system may have changed, but I doubt it.

If I can get someone else to confirm if this still works, I'll try if nobody wants a PIN code swap.
#10Wekos1187Posted 4/29/2013 7:45:02 AM
Puddingchan posted...
Wekos1187 posted...

From my records, it is 40 points excluding the post-game survey (which is 10 points).

Well I don't mind swappping. I believe the code should work. I bought fire emblem and registered the faulty one. Had to return it and get another one. I really didn't know how the system worked and tried to register it again. It didn't work so I think it should be ok. I just want you to know the whole story before swapping. Don't want to rip you off or anything. I won't be getting out of work till 6:30 or so. So if you still wanna trade let me know.