Looking for Fire Emblem Awakening PIN (for Club Nintendo) to swap with Style Sav

#11Puddingchan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 8:51:23 AM
Wekos1187 posted...
Puddingchan posted...
Wekos1187 posted...
I had to return a glitchy fire emblem so I have an extra code. What is Style Sav exactly?

Just googled it. How many coins will that game give me?

From my records, it is 40 points excluding the post-game survey (which is 10 points).

Well I don't mind swappping. I believe the code should work. I bought fire emblem and registered the faulty one. Had to return it and get another one. I really didn't know how the system worked and tried to register it again. It didn't work so I think it should be ok. I just want you to know the whole story before swapping. Don't want to rip you off or anything. I won't be getting out of work till 6:30 or so. So if you still wanna trade let me know.

That'll be ok with me. I'll swap with you, just note that our time zones are different so you might get the code from me slightly later.

My friend doesn't need the Style Savvy Trendsetters PIN code, but I'll rather have a Fire Emblem PIN code on my records to show that I have a copy of that game. There was a game supply shortage at that time and it still bugs me to this day that I have to buy a Fire Emblem Awakening Maxsoft version that doesn't give a Club Nintendo PIN code.
#12Wekos1187Posted 4/29/2013 8:59:01 AM
Puddingchan posted...
Wekos1187 posted...
Puddingchan posted...
Wekos1187 posted...
I had to return a glitchy fire emblem so I have an extra code. What is Style Sav exactly?

Just googled it. How many coins will that game give me?

From my records, it is 40 points excluding the post-game survey (which is 10 points).

Well I don't mind swappping. I believe the code should work. I bought fire emblem and registered the faulty one. Had to return it and get another one. I really didn't know how the system worked and tried to register it again. It didn't work so I think it should be ok. I just want you to know the whole story before swapping. Don't want to rip you off or anything. I won't be getting out of work till 6:30 or so. So if you still wanna trade let me know.

That'll be ok with me. I'll swap with you, just note that our time zones are different so you might get the code from me slightly later.

My friend doesn't need the Style Savvy Trendsetters PIN code, but I'll rather have a Fire Emblem PIN code on my records to show that I have a copy of that game. There was a game supply shortage at that time and it still bugs me to this day that I have to buy a Fire Emblem Awakening Maxsoft version that doesn't give a Club Nintendo PIN code.

OK sounds good. My time zone is central time. Ill PM you when I get off work.