New Mario Kart 7 trophies on EU Club Nintendo.

#11UFOLochePosted 4/29/2013 10:53:07 AM
realzelda posted...
you also get free games eu doesnt

Oooh, "free" games that are literally 5-10$. >_>

You all get trophies, limited edition Club Nintendo rewards, those soundtracks(I'd LOVE to have that Mario Galaxy 2 one), better physical products, etc etc.

Meh, maybe we're just in a slump, but we've been in said slump for a while now..
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#12KaiRyusakiPosted 4/29/2013 11:21:17 AM
UFOLoche posted...
realzelda posted...

You all get trophies, limited edition Club Nintendo rewards, those soundtracks(I'd LOVE to have that Mario Galaxy 2 one), better physical products, etc etc.

Meh, maybe we're just in a slump, but we've been in said slump for a while now..

They also get free Animal Crossing for buying games they were gonna buy anyways
#13Haku(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:32:23 AM
UFOLoche posted...
Haku posted...
UFOLoche posted...

Yea...the hell, man? Why don't we get anything like that?

Edit:Mind you, I'm happy for y'all. Cause that stuff looks awesome. But..still wish we got it...do you guys have the Gold/Platinum rewards? Cause if so, what'd you guys last year get? We had a choice between a poster set and a crappy deck of cards.

No Gold/Platinum on EU Club Nintendo.

Ah, that kinda..balances it out, I guess? Wait..that statue that's 7000 stars...wasn't THAT a Club Nintendo Platinum reward?

.....Man...EU gets all the cool prizes. ._. I'm jealous.

The statue is just a standard prize here. It's always just been there for 7000 stars.
#14SSJ2__GohanPosted 4/29/2013 11:56:01 AM(edited)
UFOLoche posted...
realzelda posted...

Yeah, if you buy like 20+ games every time (provided they all give the maximum of 250 stars: many give less), AKA spend a minimum of 800 euros (which is even more in dollars, and is for just 1 single thing!) then you might like our rewards.

However, for anyone who spends a... normal amount of money, our CN sucks balls.
#1590sRetroGamingPosted 4/29/2013 1:47:01 PM
realzelda posted...

You can have our crappy virtual free game selection. i'll gladly take these physical trophies and your "So many games" promotion anyday over it.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#16randy182Posted 4/29/2013 2:42:36 PM
They are tiny. 10 x 8 cm. That is ridiculously small
---
Shook hands with CM Punk, Mick Foley, The Miz, R Truth, John Cena, Sheamus, Orton, Zack Ryder, Eve, Justin Roberts.
Also, winked at by Mike Chioda!
#17monkeypahngPosted 4/29/2013 2:49:09 PM
People don't realise how much points you have to save up for those... I rather have selection of games over something I'm probably never gonna have enough points to get.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#18Mariofan15Posted 4/29/2013 2:51:12 PM
People don't realise how much points you have to save up for those... I rather have selection of games over something I'm probably never gonna have enough points to get.

It doesnt matter. Those prizes are better then anything we're ever get.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#19monkeypahngPosted 4/29/2013 3:12:26 PM(edited)
Mariofan15 posted...

Kind of does when none of them are actually accessible without breaking the bank. Again, rather have stuff that are affordable (i.e pouches, cards etc.) and don't require you to buy 20 games in order to have enough points to buy one thing.

Whilst you guys get the free rewards for just collecting points. Heck, we didn't get the Zelda posters and our store updates like thrice a year...
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#20SSJ2__GohanPosted 4/29/2013 3:12:43 PM
monkeypahng posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Kind of does when none of them are actually accessible without breaking the bank. Again, rather have stuff that are affordable (i.e pouches, cards etc.) and don't require you to buy 20 games in order to have enough points to buy one thing.

Very much agreed. I, too, wish we had games instead. Doesn't matter they're crap 99% of the time: I have patience for that 1%.