Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is 2.13GB if downloaded

#2190sRetroGamingPosted 4/29/2013 6:13:05 PM
Wow...

I didn't expect it to be that much! O_O. i'm personally getting the physical copy but if i was then yes.. i have plenty of room left on my 32GB SDHC Sandisk, lol.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#22WithYouForYouPosted 4/29/2013 6:13:19 PM
Starwars4J posted...
WithYouForYou posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Buretsu posted...
Not anywhere that I'm familiar with..

You're not familiar with Newegg or Amazon? They seem to be on sale on those sites every couple of weeks or so.

For about $30. You're better off just getting the extreme for like $5 more at that point.

What are you talking about?

You know what the hell I'm talking about. You're pretending the prices are lower than they are.
#23Starwars4JPosted 4/29/2013 6:18:13 PM
WithYouForYou posted...
You know what the hell I'm talking about. You're pretending the prices are lower than they are.

Not at all, you want to see the digital receipts? Don't be mad because you overpaid.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#24WithYouForYouPosted 4/29/2013 6:28:01 PM
Starwars4J posted...
WithYouForYou posted...

Not at all, you want to see the digital receipts? Don't be mad because you overpaid.

I didn't overpay anything. I personally use extreme and extreme pro due to my variety of devices.

Those, which I would happily pay $30 since that means they're about 60% off.

Sounds to me like you're mad that you bought an under-performing memory card.

Scrub.
#25Starwars4JPosted 4/29/2013 6:32:23 PM
WithYouForYou posted...
Starwars4J posted...
WithYouForYou posted...

I didn't overpay anything. I personally use extreme and extreme pro due to my variety of devices.

Those, which I would happily pay $30 since that means they're about 60% off.

Sounds to me like you're mad that you bought an under-performing memory card.

Scrub.

Hm...$15 for a 32 GB SD UHS class 1 Sandisk, or pay more than double for the same speed, the same storage, the same brand...but is durable in extreme weather conditions which I have no intention of being in.

The Extreme series has a use, and it isn't for video game consoles. You drastically overpaid for features that you will literally not be using.

Of course all of this was you flip-flopping from your original "point" about me misrepresenting how much they can be gotten for. You must have realized your mistake :)
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#26barnabyjones786Posted 4/30/2013 10:46:17 AM
I'm rocking a 32 GB card and I have about 72 games on it. DKCR is just a dent
---
Nintendo Network I.D. - BarnabyJones786
3DS FC - 2578-3111-6145
#27blazeUP12Posted 4/30/2013 4:25:02 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
That's less than what the Wii version has (its around 3GB). Yay, compression.

It's more of a 'lite' version. Overall graphics presentation was scaled down, framerate halved to 30 fps, etc.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#28its_mattPosted 4/30/2013 4:39:18 PM
GoIrish80 posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Buretsu posted...
Is that all? I could fit a dozen of 'em..

It's a lot if you still have the default 2GB that came with the original 3DS.
(I have an 8GB)

If you still have the 2gb card then clearly you're not someone who cares much about digital downloads so it doesn't matter in the first place.

I care I'm just not going to pay for them until they are cheaper than buying the physical copy and Nintendo give people user accounts rather than tying purchases to hardware which is just silly.
#29its_mattPosted 4/30/2013 4:43:29 PM(edited)
AhnoldDood posted...
That's less than what the Wii version has (its around 3GB). Yay, compression.

Well it would be, the 3ds display is below 480p so the texture detail can be lower and so it is a smaller file