So Europe now has an all black 3DS XL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So Europe now has an all black 3DS XL

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
3 years ago#1
What puzzles me is they've done nothing to advertise this, one day I simply found it lying there on the store shelf. What's even stranger is that it's already available in Sweden (in very small quantities) but can only be pre-ordered from Amazon UK. Oh, and it costs slightly more just because it's *gasp* BLACK.
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: Yogi_3000

Yogi_3000
3 years ago#2
Yeah same thing happened to me, I didn't heard anything about it, but since I want to upgrade to a 3DS XL I was looking for some cheap price tags or used handhelds. The black 3DS XL would be perfect but 200 is out of question, I hope I'll find a cheap black one soon otherwise I'll stick with the black/silver one
3DS FC: 1934-0782-6971
Please visit me on deviantArt: http://dc-tommyp.deviantart.com/

User Info: Cloudisthebest

Cloudisthebest
3 years ago#3
With a Sharpie you can make any XL black...
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant

User Info: Janus151

Janus151
3 years ago#4
At least you guys in Europe HAVE the black 3DS XL!!! :P
We here in North America can't even get it...c'mon NoA, I'm ready to throw money at you...but you're making it so hard for me :(
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So Europe now has an all black 3DS XL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived