Tetris Axis question

#1combatbear82Posted 4/30/2013 12:27:25 PM
I see that the game is $10 diditally. If I purchase this game can I get coins for Club Nintendo? If yes how? Thanks in advance
---
XBL- Combatbear82
Friend code 3DS: 4038-6316-9571
#2stargazer64Posted 4/30/2013 12:36:15 PM
Usually with digital titles there will be a survey added to your account once you buy the game.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#3iphysPosted 4/30/2013 1:45:40 PM
Just make sure your eShop account is linked to your Club Nintendo account first. You can do so on the eShop in the Settings section.
#401Philip01Posted 4/30/2013 2:09:29 PM
Game worth getting?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#5blazeUP12Posted 4/30/2013 2:39:15 PM
01Philip01 posted...
Game worth getting?

Every handheld should have Tetris on it
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#6UncleGrubbyPosted 4/30/2013 3:00:16 PM
blazeUP12 posted...
01Philip01 posted...
Game worth getting?

Yes, but WHICH version? The question asked is whether this is a version worth getting. There are currently 4 versions of Tetris I'm aware of that the 3DS can play:

Tetris DS
Tetris Party Deluxe
Tetris (Original Gameboy via Virtual Console)
Tetris Axis

Of these only Tetris Axis was developed with the 3ds in mind. But tetris is tetris so you are looking at additional gimmicks and modes for your choice. The Gameboy tetris is only $3 if you want a no-frills basic tetris package. $7 more gets you Axis. To date I think most people would agree that Tetris DS is the best of the bunch as it features the Nintendo licensed properties and a few modes not found in Axis people seem to prefer. Both titles have local and online multiplayer. But it's not available digitally and that is a serious convenience to consider. You can probably find it used for the same price, however.

For sheer convenience and price I would recommend Axis if you do not have any of the other Tetris games listed. Otherwise I think it's probably unnecessary.
#7combatbear82(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:31:23 PM
I purchased the game before I registered my 3ds. I hope there's another way I can get the points. I'm in class so I can't go to my e shop settings but I will try when I get home.

Btw its a good title.
But it lacks(DS Tetris included) the hardcore challenge that the gameboy version had, because the gb version once the pieces drop that's it you cannot mash to save a mistake like the ds and 3ds version.

In the DS. Version I made it to level 999 and that was the limit to my knowledge I have to view my file to see.

In the bg version once you break level 10 the real challenge arrives and I appreciate that from this version. When I broke the limits of tbe ds version I had a bad taste in my mouth feeling that these newer versions were watered down for the sheep/ casuals
---
XBL- Combatbear82
#8RocketZXbluePosted 4/30/2013 7:07:04 PM
combatbear82 posted...
I purchased the game before I registered my 3ds. I hope there's another way I can get the points. I'm in class so I can't go to my e shop settings but I will try when I get home.

Btw its a good title.
But it lacks(DS Tetris included) the hardcore challenge that the gameboy version had, because the gb version once the pieces drop that's it you cannot mash to save a mistake like the ds and 3ds version.

In the DS. Version I made it to level 999 and that was the limit to my knowledge I have to view my file to see.

In the bg version once you break level 10 the real challenge arrives and I appreciate that from this version. When I broke the limits of tbe ds version I had a bad taste in my mouth feeling that these newer versions were watered down for the sheep/ casuals

YES the new ones are quite easy.
I also hit lv999 on Tetris DS and actually kept going till the score counter wouldn't increase.
I think my personal favorite is Tetris DX, but for multi I like Tetris Worlds
well my record on the Tetris Gameboy was like level 17 on Type A, I cleared stage 19-5 on Type B (using that code with the heart which increases the game level by 10)
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME.
Admin of StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.
#901Philip01Posted 4/30/2013 7:21:52 PM
UncleGrubby posted...
blazeUP12 posted...
01Philip01 posted...
Game worth getting?

Yes, but WHICH version? The question asked is whether this is a version worth getting. There are currently 4 versions of Tetris I'm aware of that the 3DS can play:

Tetris DS
Tetris Party Deluxe
Tetris (Original Gameboy via Virtual Console)
Tetris Axis

Of these only Tetris Axis was developed with the 3ds in mind. But tetris is tetris so you are looking at additional gimmicks and modes for your choice. The Gameboy tetris is only $3 if you want a no-frills basic tetris package. $7 more gets you Axis. To date I think most people would agree that Tetris DS is the best of the bunch as it features the Nintendo licensed properties and a few modes not found in Axis people seem to prefer. Both titles have local and online multiplayer. But it's not available digitally and that is a serious convenience to consider. You can probably find it used for the same price, however.

For sheer convenience and price I would recommend Axis if you do not have any of the other Tetris games listed. Otherwise I think it's probably unnecessary.

i'm seeing 24.99$ at ebgames Canada, I'll call and check tho.

I do have the original tetris on gameboy ( the actual cartridge ) so kinda pointless to get it.
---
NNID: PhilipPwns ( Add me thru miiverse )
3DS Friend Code: 0387 9129 6502
#10combatbear82(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:26:41 PM
I would go with tetris axis. It plays the same and its still relavent online. It was well worth the $10
---
XBL- Combatbear82