Only 2 Mega Man games remain(I hope, especially for MM6)(Spoilers)

#1Lord_Diablo13Posted 4/30/2013 9:08:50 PM
Mega Man 5 and 6.

We all know how both games played out. Mega Man 5 involved Proto Man apparently kidnapping Dr Light and Mega Man having to pursue his own brother, only to realize the Proto Man who kidnapped Dr Light was a fake designed by Dr Wily.

Mega Man 6 involved Mr X swiping the 8 best robots of the world in a tournament and pitting them against its citizens. Mega Man pursues after Mr X, who is none other that Dr Wily in disguise.

You all excited for the last 2 chapters in the Mega Man NES era(Before Mega Man 7 on the SNES, Mega Man 8 on the PSX/Sat, Mega Man and Bass on the Super famicom in Japan and GBA, and Mega Man 9 and 10 on the PSN, XBLA and WiiWare)?
---
As a PC gamer, I am more of a self-proclaimed Agent of Chaos, looking to destroy gaming all for the lulz.
#2Argh4430Posted 4/30/2013 9:24:15 PM
Not excited, but I am looking forward to them. I already have the GC Anniversary Collection. I loved the classic series out of all of them.
#3Gogo726Posted 4/30/2013 9:29:51 PM
Wouldn't mind also getting the rest of the GB games and XTreme.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#4Lord_Diablo13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:04:38 AM
Gogo726 posted...

Yeah. I wouldn't mind the Game Boy games and the 2 XTreme games.
---
As a PC gamer, I am more of a self-proclaimed Agent of Chaos, looking to destroy gaming all for the lulz.
#5ThatGuyZPosted 5/1/2013 9:10:10 AM
Gogo726 posted...

Seriously.

For a system that utilized the Gameboy Virtual Console first, you'd think that there'd be MORE than just the first game. Even if I've heard...things about III and IV, I still want to play them, and V from what I've heard was actually quite good.

Even then, I loved the Xtreme games, so I'm seriously expecting those in the future.
---
Jumping around, reading Tropes all day. Got video games to play, school sure isn't easy. 3DS FC-5370-0900-3336/Wii-U: NewZen41