Do people here have issues with moemoe RPGs?

#31PHEEliNUXPosted 5/2/2013 5:15:53 AM
Emerald_Melios posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
That is because PS3 is the worst board here IMO, I was lurking in Wii U boards before i made an account, And PS3 is much worse

What is wrong with all those Sony fanboys?

Most of their arguements are

JRPGs are Better than WRPGs and vice versa

Calling Compile Heart and Atelier series a "Lolipedo" games, Sometimes for every JRPG

"X Game sucks, You have no taste in gaming"

"You don't like X game, You have no taste in games"

"Disgaea is a lolipedo/JRPG game"

"FPSes ruined the gaming industry"

Full of trolls(Well, What board isn't? But i find the PS3 to have the most) PC Eliteist and Xbots sometimes come to there

There are more but these are the ones i can think of
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#32Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:49:50 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
That is because PS3 is the worst board here IMO, I was lurking in Wii U boards before i made an account, And PS3 is much worse

Calling Compile Heart and Atelier series a "Lolipedo" games, Sometimes for every JRPG

Full of trolls(Well, What board isn't? But i find the PS3 to have the most) PC Eliteist and Xbots sometimes come to there

How did Sony fans get to be so neurotic compared to others?
#33PHEEliNUXPosted 5/2/2013 7:51:03 AM
Emerald_Melios posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...

How did Sony fans get to be so neurotic compared to others?

Dunno, When i came into the boards it was like that
---
#34McMarblesPosted 5/2/2013 7:58:35 AM
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
I got some MOE you'll love

http://summercampfestival.com/files/2013/02/moe.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp3U2C81iOsgDbiQFiV_Eh6uKttAFdVDzToV0eQCC64erTWAZ-Vg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qwr2leT79q0/TPC3mlxQNcI/AAAAAAAAAT0/l0lpCrPYvbQ/s1600/Flaming_Moe__s_by_punxdude.png

You disappoint me, ya knucklehead.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23400000/Moe-Howard-three-stooges-23436772-300-377.jpg
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), Pushmo, Zelda: Link's Awakening
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#35Deimos259Posted 5/2/2013 8:00:08 AM
No everyone loves FE
---
This is serious business, remember that.
#36PHEEliNUXPosted 5/2/2013 9:08:55 AM(edited)
Anyway

I actually like "moe" RPGs, But i play many other RPGs, So it being "moe" or not doesn't matter to me, But i generally like them because most the time the main character is female, But in games where you choose being Male or Female i most of the times go with male, If it is something that have many different stuff between female and male(Like Persona 3 Portable) i go with Female in next playthrough
Edit: I also like Compile Heart and NIS games because they are not serious, I played too many serious games so it is a good change for me
---
#37themegaman7Posted 5/2/2013 9:14:35 AM(edited)
There is only so much moe per a game I can take. Those Moe RPGs like Neptunia whatever and Alchemist of whatever aren't my kinds of games.

E: I can take Tales of Graces and Tekken Tag 2 levels of moe though, even though they do annoy me.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#38Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 11:19:55 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Edit: I also like Compile Heart and NIS games because they are not serious, I played too many serious games so it is a good change for me

I get the feeling the people that rag on those companies do that because their games aren't super-serious.
#39PHEEliNUXPosted 5/2/2013 11:29:41 AM
Emerald_Melios posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...

I get the feeling the people that rag on those companies do that because their games aren't super-serious.

Yet they like games with barely any story like Demon's and Dark Souls
---
#40themegaman7Posted 5/2/2013 11:31:31 AM
Emerald_Melios posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...

Nope, people rag into them because they appeal to a very niche audience and contain lots of pervy/bizarre anime fan service.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -