After having abandoned this system for a good year, I gotta say...

#1Pac12345Posted 5/1/2013 1:10:20 AM
...Coming back to this system after the glorious launch drought is awesome! I just can't get enough of this system. I've been playing this system non-stop. Heck, I even had to buy the Nyko power pack in order to get my 3DS fix. Lol. Also, I mean much prefer the original 3DS, The XL is too too large for me.

Anyway, if anyone here would like to play some MK7 sometime, let me know and we'll exchange friend codes.
#2joelang12Posted 5/1/2013 6:13:58 AM
I haven't played my 3ds in about a year. use it only to watch Netflix. Nothing on the list interests me. been thinking about selling it actually
---
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig
#3DeathSnipe777Posted 5/1/2013 6:15:38 AM
I haven't played my 3ds in about a year. use it only to watch Netflix. Nothing on the list interests me. been thinking about selling it actually

Why would you buy a Nintendo system if none of the Nintendo games interest you?
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#4BigReedPosted 5/1/2013 6:51:01 AM
Just sell it and go buy an iPad mini or something.

I feel like you can know from the start if you want a dedicated gaming console or not.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#5iusefebrezePosted 5/1/2013 6:55:37 AM
BigReed posted...

I feel like you can know from the start if you want a dedicated gaming console or not.

why don't you just say iPod?
iPad mini is a bit much
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
#6BigReedPosted 5/1/2013 6:58:39 AM
iusefebreze posted...
BigReed posted...

why don't you just say iPod?
iPad mini is a bit much

New iPod touch is almost the same price as the iPad mini. Figured he'd like the bigger screen for netflix.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#7x_stevey_xPosted 5/1/2013 7:19:33 AM
funny i just traded my ipad in for a 3ds.. because all i used my ipad for was netflix :P
#8joelang12Posted 5/1/2013 7:26:04 AM
DeathSnipe777 posted...

Why would you buy a Nintendo system if none of the Nintendo games interest you?

I bought it the week of the price drop, back when they were still saying an assassins Creed game and Saints Row were coming out for it. I only have Pokémon Blast, Res Evil, F1, Ace Combat, Splinter Cell and GR Shadow Wars. Havent really been any interesting games out since. Not a fan of the usual pokemon games, or Zelda or Mario stuff. Would love for a Shadow Wars 2 to be released. This system just begs for some third person shooters or even First person shooters. Or else give us some loot-dropping RPGs (ones that are better than Heroes of Ruin)
---
#9joelang12Posted 5/1/2013 7:27:07 AM
BigReed posted...

I do have a dedicated gaming console...my Vita
---
#10DarkLink346Posted 5/1/2013 7:28:56 AM
joelang12 posted...
I bought it the week of the price drop, back when they were still saying an assassins Creed game and Saints Row were coming out for it. I only have Pokémon Blast, Res Evil, F1, Ace Combat, Splinter Cell and GR Shadow Wars. Havent really been any interesting games out since. Not a fan of the usual pokemon games, or Zelda or Mario stuff. Would love for a Shadow Wars 2 to be released. This system just begs for some third person shooters or even First person shooters. Or else give us some loot-dropping RPGs (ones that are better than Heroes of Ruin)

All of those are things I would expect more from the Vita than the 3DS. Maybe look into what's going on in their world right now.
---
Use the damn search button!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki