3DS vs XL

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
What are some pros and cons?
http://i.imgur.com/4xLYyGc.gif
3 years ago#2
xl to me has a bit of an uncomfortavle handle, my hands hurt after playing for a while, also ds games seem too stretched if not in native
3 years ago#3
Pros: this question gets asked practically every day so there's dozens of threads to peruse to your heart's content, not to mention the hundreds of other comparisons/discussions spanning the internet on the subject

Cons: you may have brain damage
3 years ago#4
pros:
longer battery life
bigger screens

cons:
the speakers are much to quiet
it's a bit bulky and heavy
some games look streched out and weird
animal crossing poptart 3ds XL, pre-ordered!
3 years ago#5
XL
We Rise From The Dead
3 years ago#6
Pros: ~75% of users prefer the XL, as evidenced in over 9000 similar topics
Cons: It might not fit into your pocket if you're a girl or a little kid and wear skinny jeans, apart from that nobody cares, just get the XL
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif Black 2 FC: 4943-4917-6085
3 years ago#7
Good God, just search through the damn board for comparison topics. There are dozens upon dozens of these on GameFAQs alone. You seriously cannot be this lazy.
3DS FC - (0748-2142-5452)
3 years ago#8
I have no idea why anyone would even want to buy the one with smaller screens when XL is available.
I hope this signature doesn't offend anyone
3 years ago#9
Arkard posted...
I have no idea why anyone would even want to buy the one with smaller screens when XL is available.

I see where you're coming from but I got a regular 3DS because it fits in my pocket. My brother has an XL and I thought it was too big when I gave it a test run. The big screens are great, but portability is important to some people too. I might get a XL for home use in the future if I come across a deal.
3 years ago#10
alancal90 posted...
Arkard posted...

I see where you're coming from but I got a regular 3DS because it fits in my pocket. My brother has an XL and I thought it was too big when I gave it a test run. The big screens are great, but portability is important to some people too. I might get a XL for home use in the future if I come across a deal.

I can fit 4 XLs into any of my pockets. I don't wear skinny jeans though. (Because I don't like boys)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived