What game should I get next?

#11StephenYap3Posted 5/1/2013 11:49:39 AM
I'd say Fire Emblem Awakening. It's my favorite 3DS game, as of now. Get Super Mario 3D Land if it doesn't appeal to you.
---
Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal my Wii U?!
#12PHEEliNUXPosted 5/1/2013 11:51:19 AM
Abyss
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#13MinamoPosted 5/1/2013 12:06:14 PM
Abyss is the worst of the Tales series, but it's pretty rare from what I remember and if you are still keen on buying it, I'd do it soon (if it's not rare, pass on it and play one of the many superior other releases). Monster Hunter will get you the most hours for the price, assuming you really get into it, and Fire Emblem is probably the safest choice.
#14Rizaadon007Posted 5/1/2013 12:07:51 PM
Abyss is the worst of the Tales series, but it's pretty rare from what I remember and if you are still keen on buying it, I'd do it soon (if it's not rare, pass on it and play one of the many superior other releases). Monster Hunter will get you the most hours for the price, assuming you really get into it, and Fire Emblem is probably the safest choice.

no way, man, GBA Phantasia is the worst. PSX and PSP Phantasia though, are awesome.
---
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky.
-NettoSaito on the children characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.