#21gransPosted 5/2/2013 12:12:02 AM
3DS can run it.

Fixed.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#22noutBrPosted 5/2/2013 12:58:12 AM
Mottman posted...
I don't. I didn't even like the original game very much.

Yeah, the game is just mediocre or bad in just about every area. On top of that the framerate inside of battles regularly drops to about 5fps and outside of battles it's not uncommon to see it drop to 15fps for no good reason.

I have absolutely no clue how anyone can like this game so much to even want a port.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#23TheCyborgNinjaPosted 5/2/2013 1:26:49 AM
Dragon Quest VIII
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#24abbyhitterPosted 5/2/2013 4:39:43 AM
noutBr posted...
Mottman posted...
I don't. I didn't even like the original game very much.

Yeah, the game is just mediocre or bad in just about every area. On top of that the framerate inside of battles regularly drops to about 5fps and outside of battles it's not uncommon to see it drop to 15fps for no good reason.

I have absolutely no clue how anyone can like this game so much to even want a port.

lol
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#25Lord_FroodPosted 5/2/2013 4:43:40 AM
>do key kong land
>do key
>land
---
"I'd prolly AS if I went to a Pokemon board." - Foofyhead
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#26noutBrPosted 5/2/2013 8:48:17 AM
abbyhitter posted...
lol

You can still like the game, there's just no denying the mediocrity and there is absolutely no excuse for the regular drops in fps. It's a Wii exclusive so they only had to optimize it for one system so it's either lazy developers or incompetent developers.

For me the flaws in the game were apparent enough to take away from the fun so in the end I regret buying it.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#27Swiftblade09Posted 5/2/2013 8:59:28 AM
kukingina2 posted...
Speaking of Xenoblade and monolith soft

I can't be the only one wanting a baten kaitos sequel that plays like baten kaitos origins

Yes please.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#28retrogamer28Posted 5/2/2013 9:43:27 AM
I wouldn't mind the entire Operation Rainfall trilogy (yes I know they're not connected, but still) to get 3DS versions so long as the run well and don't cut any content, but I have doubts they would be able to match the Wii versions, simply because of the power of the hardware. There are some things the GCN does better than it, the Wii is probably out of it's league for games with large 3D areas I'd bet.