Atlus must continue to spoil me with a Persona 3/4 port or Devil Survivor 3

#21yabPosted 5/3/2013 4:36:13 PM
For YHVH's sake I want SMT 1 and 2 on the 3DS!

*Yahweh/Jehovah

or Yehowah (what they call him in Devil Survivor)
---
#22Yami_SashaPosted 5/3/2013 7:05:03 PM
UponADarkThorne posted...
I would rather see Persona 2 Complete, with remakes of both Persona 2 games all in one place.

Or Persona 5 to be announced as exclusive to the 3DS, complete with an announcement trailer of Iwata laughing madly, licking the tear of Sony fanboy.

I personally want a remake of Persona 1 in full 3D complete with modern Persona stuff like social links, and a lot more story to flesh it out and allow for the social environment. I just don't want them to turn the first person dungeons that were preplanned designed into the random boring generated P3/P4 dungeons.
---
This was once Super Japans Top3 before the name change
Backloggery Page: http://backloggery.com/yami_sasha
#23Yami_SashaPosted 5/3/2013 7:08:26 PM
Also i'm not sure why people think a port of other Persona games would hinder the development of Persona 5. There are two Persona teams with one handling the main and sequel games and the other handling ports and remakes. Ports and remake team has already finished P4G so they probably are moving onto the next port i'd assume unless they plan to make an original or side game.
---
This was once Super Japans Top3 before the name change
Backloggery Page: http://backloggery.com/yami_sasha
#24Argh4430Posted 5/3/2013 8:10:08 PM
GigantLuffy posted...
I'd rather see SMTI+II remade with the SMTIV engine and released on the same cartridge. It would be great way introduce the first two games to the West by modernizing them. Plus we'd finally have the main series here.

Definitely. If what I hear about SMTIV referencing those games are true, it would make more sense to do so.
#25BigReedPosted 5/3/2013 8:14:36 PM
How about Person 5 on the 3ds?
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#26Lelouch71Posted 5/4/2013 11:29:50 AM
Yami_Sasha posted...
I personally want a remake of Persona 1 in full 3D complete with modern Persona stuff like social links, and a lot more story to flesh it out and allow for the social environment. I just don't want them to turn the first person dungeons that were preplanned designed into the random boring generated P3/P4 dungeons.

I'm going to be a lot nicer than most fans will be towards you for suggesting this. P1 would not work as a social sims game. The city is overrun by demons. You don't have time to go on dates, get laid, or listen to people whining about pointless stuff. Never mind the backlash if Atlus tainted P1 with the social sims nonsense. The P1 music being P3/P4-ified angered the fanbase. Atlus won't go the extra mile to piss off us fans of the original P1. I'm all for a remake of P1 but it needs stay traditional.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#27chaos_sage0265Posted 5/4/2013 12:25:18 PM
Yami_Sasha posted...
Also i'm not sure why people think a port of other Persona games would hinder the development of Persona 5. There are two Persona teams with one handling the main and sequel games and the other handling ports and remakes. Ports and remake team has already finished P4G so they probably are moving onto the next port i'd assume unless they plan to make an original or side game.

Port team is working on Devil Summoner 2 for 3DS.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."