Code of Princess now $29.99 on eShop

#21mabber_IIIPosted 5/2/2013 3:28:11 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Nintendo has been pulling a swerve on us the last few weeks, doing all these digital sales and free game promotions. from what i can tell i lost:

$1 on SML1
$1 on SML2
$3 on MSF!
$3 on Mutant Mudds
$3 on Pushmo
$5 on Nano Assault EX (recent release)
$2 on ATV Wild Ride 3D (recent release)

I believe that's it. $20 bucks gone. i'm really considering not buying digital games from the eShop on release day and just wait for sales since they actually seem a little serious about this now, lol.

Today i picked up digital titles i've been wanting for a long while but just never got around to.

Fluidity: Spin Cycle
Kirby's Adventure: 3D Classics
Dillon's Rolling Western
Fun! Fun! Mini-Golf Touch
Art of Balance Touch

That's $11.50 saved over buying them at their normal prices. every bit counts! haha. hoping Harmoknight goes on sale for $9.99 and hope M&DK:MOTM goes on sale shortly after release. also Cave Story.

and yet star fox 64 and oot are still 40 dollars

cmon nintendo, I'm not going to pay that much for games I bought on the wii for only 10 bucks
#22tw1g_007Posted 5/2/2013 6:13:54 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Nintendo has been pulling a swerve on us the last few weeks, doing all these digital sales and free game promotions. from what i can tell i lost:

$1 on SML1
$1 on SML2
$3 on MSF!
$3 on Mutant Mudds
$3 on Pushmo

I believe that's it. $20 bucks gone. i'm really considering not buying digital games from the eShop on release day and just wait for sales since they actually seem a little serious about this now, lol.

Today i picked up digital titles i've been wanting for a long while but just never got around to.

Dillon's Rolling Western
Art of Balance Touch

That's $11.50 saved over buying them at their normal prices. every bit counts! haha. hoping Harmoknight goes on sale for $9.99 and hope M&DK:MOTM goes on sale shortly after release. also Cave Story.

Gee. I saved well over 50 dollars out of that crap you listed lol.

I don't understand how you guys find these games fun to play because they sure as hell don't appeal to me one bit.
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
#23TokyoEADPosted 5/2/2013 6:18:31 AM
^ what, you don't play games? Why are you here exactly?
#24tw1g_007Posted 5/2/2013 6:25:53 AM
TokyoEAD posted...

Yea. Not playing games like "Art of Balance Touch" or "Fun Fun Mini-golf" really has me "missing out". Gee. What have I being doing avoiding these titles all this time? *rolls eyes*
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
#25ARsignal11Posted 5/2/2013 8:09:52 AM
tw1g_007 posted...
TokyoEAD posted...

Yea. Not playing games like "Art of Balance Touch" or "Fun Fun Mini-golf" really has me "missing out". Gee. What have I being doing avoiding these titles all this time? *rolls eyes*

Have to agree with this poster. While I'm glad that other people find these games fun to play, they just don't appeal to me at all.

Also, I always wait for a sale on digital items. They are almost always certain to go down in price.
#2690sRetroGamingPosted 5/2/2013 8:26:31 AM
tw1g_007 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

$1 on SML1
$1 on SML2
$3 on MSF!
$3 on Mutant Mudds
$3 on Pushmo

Dillon's Rolling Western
Art of Balance Touch

Gee. I saved well over 50 dollars out of that crap you listed lol.

I don't understand how you guys find these games fun to play because they sure as hell don't appeal to me one bit.

Different strokes for different folks?. everyone is different. i actually enjoy all these games. i love Mario's and Mario Kart's and Zelda's and Kirby's and puzzle games etc. but i absolutly HATE shooters.. like COD, Halo and whatever else (Resident Evil Revelations being the one exception).

If you don't like what i like it's all good! :).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com