What rating would you guys give EA, overall?

#1Rurouni720Posted 5/1/2013 8:46:39 PM(edited)
Out of curiosity, given with how the company have been handling decisions with their products and other things.

And i wonder if they're actually even bothering to make anything for the 3DS (lol as if).

For my rating, it would have to be a -5/100
#2pikachupwnagePosted 5/1/2013 8:25:28 PM
-Little support for 3DS/Wii U
-Shenanigans with DLC and similar things
-Bunches of stupid crap

Not very high.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!
#3iMURDAuPosted 5/1/2013 8:27:57 PM
They made yearly Maddens for DS but only 1 for 3DS. Why?

Its hard for me to give a company that is too large an accurate rating. How do you balance the Crysis games with the recent Simcity debacle?
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#4NintenbroPosted 5/1/2013 8:29:31 PM
After what I went through with The Need for Speed: The Run (Wii) and their foreign customer service agent's, I vowed that I would never purchase another videogame published by EA again. Screw FIFA 14, go buy Pro Evolution Soccer 13! :D
---
Wii FC: 8197-8833-3892-6232
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489
#5Rurouni720(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:29:34 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
-Bunches of stupid crap

Not very high.

Yeah, pretty much. Combined with what news they've just posted about Madden, it's no wonder EA got their "title" after their practices for this generation.

At least there are other better third party companies out there.
#6Rurouni720(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:31:02 PM
iMURDAu posted...
How do you balance the Crysis games with the recent Simcity debacle

Oh yeah i forgot the SimCity fiasco, another reason for the company to get frowned upon.
#7DarkLink346Posted 5/1/2013 8:31:57 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
-Bunches of stupid crap

Not very high.

There's also the whole having to purchase a code to play online if you buy used issue. I think that's a huge pile of BS and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with that.
---
Use the damn search button!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
#8badboyPosted 5/1/2013 8:33:19 PM
They're shovelware experts.
#9TaiphlosionPosted 5/1/2013 8:35:56 PM(edited)
I don't think I've ever bought a single EA game. Nothing personal, I just find 99% of the western games boring and uninspired and EA is already hated by people who like western games, so I never gave them a try. The fact that I hate sport games also help.

Edit: Just realized they made the sims and Sim city series, so IMO they're already better than almost every western developer lol.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
WW is the worst zelda
#10GhetsisPosted 5/1/2013 8:35:04 PM
They haven't put the two GBC Harry Potter games on 3DS VC, so...

0/10.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?