Deleting Notfications?

#1Profaniter7Posted 5/1/2013 10:28:00 PM
Hi everyone, I'm sure you all love your 3DS.. I have my own as well. Now, here's the question that I haven't researched about and I'm asking you now, is there a way to delete notifications? I noticed that they cannot be removed, not only on 3DS, on Wii U too.. have anyone figure out how to remove them or will they release an update to add the features to delete the notifications?
---
"Why so Serious?"-The Joker in the Dark Knight
#2Akira1256Posted 5/1/2013 11:17:40 PM
Not really. Some (like StreetPass data notices) will go away when you open the relevant game, but the rest are 'permanent.'

Unfortunately, we don't know if there's ever going to be a way to delete them (or have them at LEAST consolidate - I don't need all those regular Swapnote note notices, for example... -_- )
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#3xxxRemmyxxxPosted 5/2/2013 5:30:00 AM
Nope. I asked this same question a while back and you're pretty much stuck with them. Nintendo wasn't smart enough to implement a delete option.
#43DCrimsonPosted 5/2/2013 7:23:35 AM
The only way to delete them is to get new ones. At a certain point it starts removing older notifications to give space for the new ones.
---
3DS FC: 1719-3287-8570
#5confettistormPosted 5/2/2013 8:04:36 AM
xxxRemmyxxx posted...
Nope. I asked this same question a while back and you're pretty much stuck with them. Nintendo wasn't smart enough to implement a delete option.

I'm sure many people are losing sleep over why we can't delete old notifications on the 3DS.
Better alert the WHO that we have a potential epidemic over here.

This person might as well be a case study on "people that complain about everything."
#6Willie_MakeitPosted 5/2/2013 8:07:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]