5/2 eshop update.

#21Hardley_SmithPosted 5/2/2013 8:48:41 AM
these updates are so lame
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/SephkaBlight
#22The Hero Of TimePosted 5/2/2013 8:50:22 AM
Emeraldrox posted...
No Oracles or HM. Severely disappointed

Well, we already know that the LoZ Oracle games are likely coming out around the end of the month, so don't expect them before then.
---
When Snake sees a "!" over someone's head, he runs and hides.
When the Pokemon Trainer sees a "!", he beats them up and takes their money.
#23Phantom_NookPosted 5/2/2013 8:51:30 AM
Now I probably have no reason to put off getting Pushmo any longer.
---
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and it is JUST you. - PhaseSlaethe
#24McMarblesPosted 5/2/2013 8:51:50 AM
Emeraldrox posted...

Oracles are already dated. They'll be out on that date.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), Pushmo, Zelda: Link's Awakening
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#25Kouji_TaminoPosted 5/2/2013 8:52:28 AM
jetpak12 posted...
So Zen Pinball 2 is on Wii U and not 3DS?

And how are the Shin'en games that aren't Nano Assault?

Art of Balance Touch is a fantastic puzzle game. You stack the blocks on a base that's sitting in tub of water that are given to you each round in a way that they stay standing for 3 seconds. It counts as long as the blocks don't hit the water or fall out of the stacking area. so it becomes extremely suspenseful to watch blocks falling as the countdown runs.

What makes the game stand out are the physics. It simulates stacking physical blocks, so it's all about precision and keeping gravity in mind. There are also different types of blocks with unique abilities that change how you approach each puzzle. I highly recommend it. I myself have yet to beat every puzzle.
---
N3DS FC: 4811-7718-3216
#2690sRetroGamingPosted 5/2/2013 9:10:16 AM
Marvel Pinball 3D 1/2 price ($3.99) and Ballon Fight "Full Version" free update for me! :). looks like this completes Nintendo's promise on giving Ambassadors the "Full Versions" of all ten NES games in the program. took long enough! Lol.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#27Turbo_TRexPosted 5/2/2013 9:15:04 AM
Dillon's Rolling Western and its sequel are my favourite eShop games, you should definitely get them if you haven't already (maybe breathe a bit more life into the Boards as well....).
---
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
#28stargazer64Posted 5/2/2013 9:16:55 AM
Kouji_Tamino posted...
jetpak12 posted...
So Zen Pinball 2 is on Wii U and not 3DS?

And how are the Shin'en games that aren't Nano Assault?

Art of Balance Touch is a fantastic puzzle game. You stack the blocks on a base that's sitting in tub of water that are given to you each round in a way that they stay standing for 3 seconds. It counts as long as the blocks don't hit the water or fall out of the stacking area. so it becomes extremely suspenseful to watch blocks falling as the countdown runs.

What makes the game stand out are the physics. It simulates stacking physical blocks, so it's all about precision and keeping gravity in mind. There are also different types of blocks with unique abilities that change how you approach each puzzle. I highly recommend it. I myself have yet to beat every puzzle.

What this guy said. Great, addictive game.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#29kalvadorPosted 5/2/2013 9:27:37 AM
McMarbles posted...
Emeraldrox posted...

Oracles are already dated. They'll be out on that date.

As happened with ninja gaiden. :-)
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus
#30jetpak12Posted 5/2/2013 10:09:23 AM
I did hear good things about Art of Balance and I downloaded the demo last night only to get stuck on the third level. I can see the appeal of the game, but I'm pretty bad at it, lol. I'll give it another shot tonight though.

Dillon's seems interesting, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it.