Anyone ordered an Authentic Refurbished 3DS yet?

#1DinglesteedPosted 5/2/2013 8:34:10 AM
Been wanting a midnight purple 3DS for a while, though I already own an aqua blue and a blue XL. Was just curious how the systems are. $129.99 is a pretty nice price for still having the warranty and all the extras (charge cradle, SD card, etc.)
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
#2esoteric42Posted 5/2/2013 9:18:18 AM
nope. I already have 2 3DS'. Don't need a third right now.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#3Dinglesteed(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 9:45:29 AM
Yeah I have 2 as well, I was just more curious about the quality/ "possible minor blemishes" that may be on the systems lol. I want to buy one for my mother, as she used to be a big Mario fan, but I am not sure how much she would use it so cheaper is better.
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
#4Superlinkbros89Posted 5/2/2013 2:12:36 PM
1stworld topic
---
Not changing this sig until a Kid Icarus Uprising sequel is announced. Started: 01/01/2013
#5gamezero6Posted 5/2/2013 4:35:35 PM
It's cheaper for two reasons...

1. Its refurbished so its still used but, working like new with 1 year warranty.

2. It may have signs of wear example... markings, scratches and etc.

I'm thinking of trading in my nephews working but, not quite Aqua Blue 3DS to Big N and getting him another one from them and of course pay the remaining balance if I can? If not I'll just get it fixed.

And when they sell refurbished pink 3DS I'll get it for my daughter so my wife can have her Midnight Purple 3DS back.
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN(Ps Vita) ID: JinZer069
#6Dinglesteed(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 4:40:53 PM
gamezero6 posted...
It's cheaper for two reasons...

1. Its refurbished so its still used but, working like new with 1 year warranty.

2. It may have signs of wear example... markings, scratches and etc.

I'm thinking of trading in my nephews working but, not quite Aqua Blue 3DS to Big N and getting him another one from them and of course pay the remaining balance if I can? If not I'll just get it fixed.

And when they sell refurbished pink 3DS I'll get it for my daughter so my wife can have her Midnight Purple 3DS back.

I am aware what it means. I was more curious if anybody ordered one had like any dead pixels or screen scratches. Minor stuff on the outside is fine with me but I don't want the screens hurt in any way.
---
#7gamezero6Posted 5/2/2013 5:31:28 PM
Dinglesteed posted...
I am aware what it means. I was more curious if anybody ordered one had like any dead pixels or screen scratches. Minor stuff on the outside is fine with me but I don't want the screens hurt in any way.

My apologies I was also posting for anyone interested in this as well who aren't familiar with refurbished devices.

I get the feeling the screens will have minor scratches if any? They just started doing this so it will be awhile before someone can give you the answer you're looking for.
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN(Ps Vita) ID: JinZer069
#8GhetsisPosted 5/2/2013 5:32:00 PM
No, but I've ordered a counterfeit refurbished 3DS.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?