"Give me all your games, consoles, handhelds & PCs and you get 500000$!"

#111UFOLochePosted 5/4/2013 7:24:57 AM
retrogamer28 posted...
themegaman7 posted...
Out of curiosity, what saves are such a big of a deal that keeping them would be a deciding factor? All I can think of is unlocking stuff for fighting games and other multiplayer games, but I don't see how it would be THAT much of a problem.

I have multiple irreplaceable pokemon, I'm not throwing that away. Also hard to unlock content in MKWii, super high score in NSMB, beating all 4 MMZ games on hard in collection, beating the Sonic CC games... Theres so much that took so long (Oh, and DQIX isn't going anywhere).

You can back up the Wii version, the Pokemon would be easy to obstain, who the hell cares about a high score, fair enough, don't know what the last one is.

If you deny 500K just for four games that you could get the data back on in a week or two, you are literally insane.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#112SithMasterDKPosted 5/4/2013 7:26:26 AM
Heck I would do it for $50,000.

I don't have THAT many games and most the ones I have will never see the light of day again.
#113SS4kronos33Posted 5/4/2013 1:18:22 PM
GeminiX7
Posted 5/3/2013 4:50:20 PM
message detail
Oh god yes. Who is dumb enough to say no to 500K just for thier current setup.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would for sure.a half million wouldnt last me but a month tops.like i said i wouldnt sell my collection for anything less than $50 million just because of #10 in the link in my sig.i know my collection isnt worth but maybe $10-$15,000 tops.

even if i did take the $500k i would do only 1 thing with it if it was possible......i would ATTEMPT and TRY TO buy every copy of the 1990 NWC games both gold and grey versions.then i would keep 8 of those that are in the best of shape and go on live tv,youtube,and wherever else i could and destroy the rest.the next day 2 gold carts and 2 grey carts would be on ebay with a starting bid of $300k or a buy it now option of $600k.the remaining 2 grey and gold would remain with me in a metal box with a drill proof lock on it,in about 7-10 safes with each safe being slightly bigger than the previous one.basically a safe within a safe within a safe within a safe within a safe and so forth.

then i would move on to the next most valuable and sought after game.....STADIUM EVENTS and do the samething to this game as i did with the NWC game driving up the price to the point of more than a half million for each individual game.
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/