So...how is bearshark(the game)?

#1pikachupwnagePosted 5/2/2013 3:20:09 PM
Well?
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!
#2Darkstorm16Posted 5/2/2013 3:21:15 PM
Too much shovelware @_@ I figured it was going to be an infinite runner even before the game came out lol.
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#3airfoemoePosted 5/2/2013 4:24:59 PM(edited)
I got it for free from a Twitter contest, it's no canabalt. Feels like playing a cheap iPhone game in 3D.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#4oq7sterPosted 5/2/2013 4:32:18 PM
Well at least it gets challenging real quick. The only part that bothers me is the underwater as the controls aren't that responsive while diving. It is kinda funny but they could have done better with the graphics and soundtrack. Damn, Bird mania 3d looks and sounds great and is cheaper. It would be better if you actually played as the bear and shark trying to catch Steve lol.
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
I was addicted to Oblivion. Then Skyrim burned my gpu.
#5Darkstorm16Posted 5/2/2013 4:42:52 PM
airfoemoe posted...
I got it for free from a Twitter contest, it's no canabalt. Feels like playing a cheap iPhone game in 3D.

Whats the twitter name so I can enter or was it once in a while contest?
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#6airfoemoePosted 5/2/2013 8:31:37 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
airfoemoe posted...

Whats the twitter name so I can enter or was it once in a while contest?

Too late, it was one of those "first five post with a random bearshark picture win a code". I follow Collegehumor on twitter.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#7monkeypeelPosted 5/2/2013 9:30:20 PM
I couldnt even get through the whole video of one of its video episodes. Allowed Nintendo video, saw part of bearshark, turned off nintendo video once again.