The X Parasite can only shapeshift into what they've infected, right? (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The X Parasite can only shapeshift into what they've infected, right? (spoilers)

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
3 years ago#11
Ridley's male. And I'm sure he'll find a way to come back again.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 years ago#12
Maybe he's infinitely respawning, like Bowser.

Bowser is outright immortal (case in point: getting thrown into a sun just to be shown a few minutes later staggering, but not a single sign of damage)

Ridley however, always dies and comes back
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: n00bifier

n00bifier
3 years ago#13
deimos91 posted...
elbarto1 posted...
Metroid board is thattaway----->

and the board is likely less active and it is on the VC for 3ds so he is on topic

This.

Well, Ridley could still be alive, although I doubt it.

But hey, he died in Metroid, got better in the same game as Meta-Ridley but died again, came back in Super Metroid but died again, got better as Meta-Ridley AGAIN in Metroid Prime(Seriously?), haven't played Metroid Prime 2 or 3 sadly enough, but I think that's proof enough that he's seriously death-proof, no matter what happens.

The Prime Trilogy takes place before Super. He doesn't appear in 2 but does in 3 as Omega Ridley, basically just a stronger, Phazon-infected version of Meta Ridley.
I can 100% garrentie you that if you take a pro console player and a pro PC player, the console player will win - Fritz0x8

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 years ago#14
Ridley could defintily come back if he wanted too
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising

User Info: UFOLoche

UFOLoche
3 years ago#15
n00bifier posted...
deimos91 posted...
elbarto1 posted...
Metroid board is thattaway----->

and the board is likely less active and it is on the VC for 3ds so he is on topic

This.

Well, Ridley could still be alive, although I doubt it.

But hey, he died in Metroid, got better in the same game as Meta-Ridley but died again, came back in Super Metroid but died again, got better as Meta-Ridley AGAIN in Metroid Prime(Seriously?), haven't played Metroid Prime 2 or 3 sadly enough, but I think that's proof enough that he's seriously death-proof, no matter what happens.

The Prime Trilogy takes place before Super. He doesn't appear in 2 but does in 3 as Omega Ridley, basically just a stronger, Phazon-infected version of Meta Ridley.

Does he? Terribly sorry, my Metroid timeline is screwed up and I could've sworn it took place AFTER Super Metroid...hm.

....Even then, I'd still say he's pretty damn immortal.
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
3 years ago#16
The Space Pirates keep Ridley's DNA on hand for cloning. The X-Parasites merely infected one of the clones.
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
3 years ago#17
The Space Pirates keep Ridley's DNA on hand for cloning. The X-Parasites merely infected one of the clones.
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The X Parasite can only shapeshift into what they've infected, right? (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived