can anyone confirm if gamestop still guarantees cases for used games online?

#11glassghost0Posted 5/2/2013 7:58:03 PM(edited)
Yeah, about a year ago or less I ordered 3 360 games from gamestop.com. One was complete, one had the original case but no manual, and the other was just the disc in a generic case

But, I have heard of people going into the stores and getting the employees to swap out cases for them but that's probably YMMV
---
No Thanks
#12MinamoPosted 5/2/2013 8:00:59 PM
They do not. They stopped that guarantee within a month of starting it or so. It's a scumbag company anyway, if you have to order an old game online just buy from Amazon.
#13x_stevey_x(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 8:08:45 PM(edited)
Minamo posted...
They do not. They stopped that guarantee within a month of starting it or so. It's a scumbag company anyway, if you have to order an old game online just buy from Amazon.

oh i agree in general. but i have some trade credit specifically for them leftover since they actually gave me a decent deal for my ipad 2 trade in with 30% extra

also there are current promos for free shipping and an extra 16% off in addition to the 10% off from my bros preferred account
#14ObtuseAnginaPosted 5/2/2013 8:34:58 PM
They don't, it's more likely you won't get a case, I heard the games they sell online are "returbs" games they get in that originally don't work untill they are sent to be cleaned and stuff
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#15emjay86Posted 5/2/2013 9:01:23 PM
I bought a used game from gamestop off their website a year or so ago. I did not get the original case. I got a gamestop case.
#16KitoroPosted 5/3/2013 3:25:48 AM
What game even is it?!
#17LunarRoarPosted 5/3/2013 5:59:32 AM
They don't, they clearly say on their website that they can't guarantee you won't get a generic case.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards