Do redemptions on club nintendo expire?

#1Citan37Posted 5/2/2013 8:54:34 PM
I am on deployment right now my ship offers internet on ship computers but you cannot plug anything into it so If I were to buy a game is there a time limit that I have to redeem it on the eshop by? Also does anyone know if I try to log into the Eshop outside of America will it connect me to another regions Eshop?
---
I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing you all! - Mike Tyson
#2Ralala888Posted 5/2/2013 9:16:37 PM
Do you mean, do the surveys expire? If so, they do. An example of how long they last is; I downloaded a few games three weeks ago or so and they expire end of July.

If you log onto the e-shop it will take you to the eshop for whatever region system you are playing. So if you have a North American 3DS you'll get the North American eShop.
#3Akira1256Posted 5/2/2013 9:24:25 PM
There is an 'early registration' bonus, but that only applies to newly-released games:

Early Registration Bonus

Earn 10 extra Coins for registering a product within 4 weeks of its launch date and completing the registration survey.

Other than that, as long as the game or hardware is on Club Nintendo's eligible products list, you should be able to register it and get coins for completing the surveys they give you.

https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life