So I can't buy Minish Cap on the eShop?

#21Phantom_NookPosted 5/6/2013 1:55:07 PM
Compass posted...
Marsford posted...
Ralala888 posted...
I do agree, though, there is no reason NOT to sell them in the eShop.

Um, yes there is. That was the whole point >_>

This. You are being punished for not believing in Nints when the 3DS was a fledgling little runt. Deal with it.

what a terrible reason to never sell popular games to the general public.
---
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and it is JUST you. - PhaseSlaethe
#22Kinneth123Posted 5/6/2013 2:50:08 PM
What about people who didn't buy it not because they didn't believe in it, but because the price put it out of their range at the time?

The price drop shows even Nintendo knows they screwed up, they only added the ambassador games to keep those who got screwed over quiet.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#23metroid02Posted 5/6/2013 2:56:56 PM
Honestly, as someone who got all the benefits of the Ambassador Program id still welcome Nintendo doing this. I mean why not? I wouldnt be any less happy about the games now because I ended up getting them for free! Just let people who would like to play the Minish Cap or FE Sacred Stones on their 3DSs do so. They wouldnt even have to update the game to include "Home" Button support, its fine the way it is.
---
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8
#24ZBug_Posted 5/6/2013 3:22:33 PM
Wait the Wii U is going to have a GBA VC and not the 3DS? That just doesn't make sense.
GBA was a portable. I liked to play those games one the go. It's only logical for them to be on the 3DS.
Nintendo can be really dumb sometimes.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#25pokemega32Posted 5/6/2013 3:29:44 PM
Marsford posted...

By that logic, they never should have released the NES games to the public either.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#26Kinneth123Posted 5/6/2013 3:29:49 PM
ZBug_ posted...
Wait the Wii U is going to have a GBA VC and not the 3DS? That just doesn't make sense.
GBA was a portable. I liked to play those games one the go. It's only logical for them to be on the 3DS.
Nintendo can be really dumb sometimes.

They're not dumb, they're desperate.

They're hoping by putting the games on the VC that people want on the Wii U, people will buy it.

Unfortunately for them, I and surely other people aren't that easy to play carrot-and-stick with. Put it where we can get it, or you get less money.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#27NeonYoshi11Posted 5/7/2013 12:16:46 AM
I know I'm right there with you.

bought a 3DS in June...but too late for ambassador and I would love to play MC + MK SS + a few others that look good.

People would can play those on 3DS sometimes don't realize how lucky they have it...

yes they paid more....but so does everybody who buys ANYTHING early...

Do people who bought flat screen 50 inch TV's for $3,000 get free anything now that those same tv's are $600 ?

Nope....
#28badboyPosted 5/7/2013 12:23:39 AM(edited)
By the time we get to the next gen, there may be 10 GBA games or so on the eShop.
#29Kouji_TaminoPosted 5/7/2013 12:54:57 AM
pokemega32 posted...
Marsford posted...

By that logic, they never should have released the NES games to the public either.

There is no logic in your statement. They said that they had no plans to release the Ambassador GBA titles to the public. They never said that about the NES games.
---
N3DS FC: 4811-7718-3216
#30pokemega32Posted 5/7/2013 9:39:47 AM
Kouji_Tamino posted...
There is no logic in your statement. They said that they had no plans to release the Ambassador GBA titles to the public. They never said that about the NES games.

What does that have to do with anything?

"They told us we weren't going to get them" is not a good reason.

They gave everyone who paid extra money for the 3DS twenty free games.

How does making them available to everyone else at an extra cost make the program pointless?

You still got twenty games for free.

If Nintendo announced tomorrow that every current Wii U eShop game would be unavailable for download after June 1, would you say we have no right to complain because they told us they were doing it ahead of time?
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.