One thing I should of thought about... Is this system left hand friendly for

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. One thing I should of thought about... Is this system left hand friendly for

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
3 years ago#1
games that use the stylus?
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior

User Info: Nintendocore64

Nintendocore64
3 years ago#2
I've been wondering the same, I'm a lefty as well
Black 2 FC: - 2194 5853 6207
Name: Lefty

User Info: mattnd2007

mattnd2007
3 years ago#3
i haven't struggled and i'm a southpaw. then again i've never really liked stylus based games. the only game i have right now that really uses the stylus is luigi's mansion, and that's only very briefly, but i've had no problem in that case.
Huey: The world is a hard and lonely place and nobody gets anything for free. And you want to know what else? One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die.

User Info: Nahchillhomebro

Nahchillhomebro
3 years ago#4
Oh the sad life of a lefty growing up in a world so right oriented that we wind up only using her lefts to write, eat, and wipe. We are like fauxrighties out of necessity.
I KEEL YOU!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. One thing I should of thought about... Is this system left hand friendly for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived