One thing I should of thought about... Is this system left hand friendly for

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. One thing I should of thought about... Is this system left hand friendly for
2 years ago#1
games that use the stylus?
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
2 years ago#2
I've been wondering the same, I'm a lefty as well
---
Black 2 FC: - 2194 5853 6207
Name: Lefty
2 years ago#3
i haven't struggled and i'm a southpaw. then again i've never really liked stylus based games. the only game i have right now that really uses the stylus is luigi's mansion, and that's only very briefly, but i've had no problem in that case.
---
Huey: The world is a hard and lonely place and nobody gets anything for free. And you want to know what else? One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die.
2 years ago#4
Oh the sad life of a lefty growing up in a world so right oriented that we wind up only using her lefts to write, eat, and wipe. We are like fauxrighties out of necessity.
---
I KEEL YOU!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. One thing I should of thought about... Is this system left hand friendly for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived