Fire Emblem isnt about SEX - FAN BOYS DEAL WITH IT (spoilers)

#41Arn544Posted 5/3/2013 6:51:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42StupidMofozPosted 5/3/2013 6:57:09 PM
Arn544 posted...
I'm sorry but people who get aroused by a 2d video game character are just beyond stupid.

Seriously, what has to be so wrong with your mind that a CARTOON turns you on?? Do you remember your mothers trying to drown you at birth so as a result you can't be attracted to real women?

Cartoon attraction should be grounds for forced euthanasia.

Yes because people pick what they are attracted to.

It's possible to be attracted to both, have a little fun sheesh it's not the end of the world.
#4321_21Posted 5/3/2013 6:59:17 PM
Arn544 posted...
I'm sorry but people who get aroused by a 2d video game character are just beyond stupid.

Seriously, what has to be so wrong with your mind that a CARTOON turns you on?? Do you remember your mothers trying to drown you at birth so as a result you can't be attracted to real women?

Unless you're not a guy, there is no way in hell you can tell me you can see a drawing of a naked lady and not be attracted to it in any way....
---
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Black Mesa, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#44KeleenRemPosted 5/3/2013 6:59:25 PM
I guess I can understand a little. I would be so peeved if they censored Chrom's delicious emblem booty. But the Tharja obsession is still gross boys.
#45Pork_buttonmashPosted 5/3/2013 6:59:37 PM
Arguing over an overrated game... this is worst than wearing socks with sandals.
#46SkyD1ddYPosted 5/3/2013 7:02:24 PM
Arn544 posted...

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002362803/137789328_Kobe_U_Mad_xlarge.jpeg
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#47Arn544Posted 5/3/2013 7:02:50 PM
StupidMofoz posted...
Arn544 posted...

Yes because people pick what they are attracted to.

It's possible to be attracted to both, have a little fun sheesh it's not the end of the world.

It's a CARTOON

Why don't they just draw stick figures and give them huge circles and go to town.

It's not even necessary, all the stuff that's on the internet why in the world would they need a video game? People who seek sexual pleasure out of video games are sick.

I for one am tired of seeing sexualization in games, it's not necessary and in many cases ruins the artistic value of a game. It's Jerry Springer guest level of trashy.
#48DarthVashtiPosted 5/3/2013 7:05:42 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
Someone post that image of senator Armstrong.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/XJvOxFhVNbQ/0.jpg
#4921_21Posted 5/3/2013 7:06:02 PM
Arn544 posted...

It's a CARTOON

Why don't they just draw stick figures and give them huge circles and go to town.

It's not even necessary, all the stuff that's on the internet why in the world would they need a video game? People who seek sexual pleasure out of video games are sick.

I for one am tired of seeing sexualization in games, it's not necessary and in many cases ruins the artistic value of a game. It's Jerry Springer guest level of trashy.

LOL

Yeah, yeah u mad.
---
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Black Mesa, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#50Sirian_HawkPosted 5/3/2013 7:13:21 PM
It isn't about what gets censored, it is that something got censored at all.

Basically instead of them saying, "We believe each person is responsible for their own selves, and thus should choose what they feel comfortable watching and not watching.", they have basically said, "We think you people are too stupid to judge for yourselves so we are going to decide for you."

...WARNING: A wild rant has appeared...

It's insulting. Censorship is someone else telling me what I should be allowed to watch. That isn't their call. What happened to personal accountability? Parents want a free babysitter and so demand that entertainment be ruined for everyone else just so they can plop their kids in front of the TV/game system and ignore them for hours on end. Heaven forbid they should actually raise their children. The phrase "It takes a village to raise a child" does not mean the village is left to raise the child while the parents do nothing. Lazy bastards.

/rant.
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.