Wow, this thing sure does look amazing wouldn't you agree? :D

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wow, this thing sure does look amazing wouldn't you agree? :D
2 years ago#1
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/this_mega_man_25th_anniversary_3ds_case_sure_is_snazzy

I would gladly put this on my Blue/Black XL!. i don't hate the shade of Blue on the XL (not even close) but i'd love to see mostly Grey/Black everytime i go to play my XL :).

Now my question is.. how are aluminum cases in general?. is there some type of soft material inside/underneath the casing to protect the finish of the XL itself?. it seems like if it was plain aluminum touching the finish it would get damaged overtime.

Also, how durable are these things as far recieving dings, scratches, scuffs and paint loss?. do they use a hard coat protectant type of spray like material or do they wear quickly?.

I'm guessing this will go for $15 or so but i'm really considering this since it's a really nice looking shade of Grey and it's.. well Mega Man :). the graphic on it looks great as well! :).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
2 years ago#2
Damn it capcom. I told you no! No, you aren't getting anymore of my money til you change your anti-consumers way.... Oh fine....-throws money at screen-
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
2 years ago#3
Yes, yes it does. It'll probably be priced outrageously, though...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
2 years ago#4
Ghetsis posted...
Yes, yes it does. It'll probably be priced outrageously, though...

How much was the MH3U case on the Capcom Store when it was released?
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
2 years ago#5
MH3U case was only 15 bucks.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
2 years ago#6
I saw this on joystiq and figured it to be a 3DS. Now I am excited it will be a case.
2 years ago#7
lmao it looks like ****

get a decal for $5...there you go
---
Painted NES <3: http://i.imgur.com/iCbZl.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
2 years ago#8
I think I'll pass on Mega Pixels there. Also, the grey face seriously leaves a lot to be desired...
2 years ago#9
I bought a 3ds for MML3, and then it gets canceled. I won't be buying MM themed crap just for that.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wow, this thing sure does look amazing wouldn't you agree? :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived