So... uh... Anyone else looking forward to Mario Party 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So... uh... Anyone else looking forward to Mario Party 3DS?
3 years ago#1
Haven't played a Mario party game in a while, so I'm pretty interested in this one. Hopefully it will have online play too.
My only concern is that my 3DS buttons might break because of the button mashing minigames.
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
3 years ago#2
I haven't really liked the way Nintendo has gone with their multiplayer mario games on the 3ds, so not really.
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
3 years ago#3
I haven't really liked the way Nintendo has gone with their multiplayer mario games on the 3ds, so not really.

What did they do that you don't like? I haven't owned a nintendo system since gba. So kinda outta the loop when it comes to nintendo.
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
3 years ago#4
Yep, can't wait. I love MP.
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
3 years ago#5
Nope. While it's good they got rid of the whole working together thing from 9,I'm not liking they arent going back to collecting coins and stars. Unless there's 1 board that keeps this,I'll most likely pass.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
3 years ago#6
If it has online, I may get it.
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
3 years ago#7
Giygasminion posted...

I bet it won't, Iwata will be like "people in Japan will play together" but like always he will fail to realize that Japan isn't America.
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
3 years ago#8
Grand_Blue posted...
Giygasminion posted...

I bet it won't, Iwata will be like "people in Japan will play together" but like always he will fail to realize that Japan isn't America.

I know that they failed in this regard when they remade Star Fox 64, but most of Nintendo's 3DS games that have had multiplayer feature an online mode.
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
3 years ago#9
Grand_Blue posted...
Giygasminion posted...

I know that they failed in this regard when they remade Star Fox 64, but most of Nintendo's 3DS games that have had multiplayer feature an online mode.
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
3 years ago#10
Totally Mario Party is an awesome series. mp 6 is one of my top 10 games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEA3gYeiaw
http://tinyurl.com/d3d5aq9 thanks supershadow for this
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So... uh... Anyone else looking forward to Mario Party 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived