So... uh... Anyone else looking forward to Mario Party 3DS?

#31LyonDRCPosted 5/3/2013 9:20:38 PM
If there's online, count me in.
---
PSN Account: LyonDRC
Nintendo 3DS: 2664 - 3546 - 4823
#32TaplampPosted 5/3/2013 9:23:03 PM
LyonDRC posted...
If there's online, count me in.

There IS ONLIIIINNNEEEE D:
---
UponADarkThorne: When I was a kid, I didn't hate the kid with Sega and he didn't hate me, I'd go over to his home to play Sonic, he'd come over to play Mario.
#33monkeypeelPosted 5/3/2013 9:31:11 PM
If you can play Local play 4 player with 1 cartridge yes, if not then no because mario party is definetly not worth having to buy 4 copies for 4 friends. And online doesnt sound very fun for a mario party game
#34zero8691Posted 5/3/2013 11:11:27 PM
I am, I hoping for better mini games/Longer games than just 30 turns/better boards.
---
If Judeo-Christian God exists, he creates and destroys indiscriminately. He loves and hates all. That's pretty badass
#35muffinmasherPosted 5/3/2013 11:20:19 PM
Can anyone link to where they confirmed the online for Mario Party 3DS?
For myself, and many other posters, this is a "Make it or break it factor".
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#36spealfan444(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:32:18 AM
Taplamp posted...
Did everybody forget that in the last Nintendo Direct they said that it's the first Mario Party to have online multiplayer? They already confirmed it.

I think you're getting confused with the Mario Golf game. They said that was going to be online. I don't think they ever said that about Mario Party.
But now that I think about it, if Mario Golf has online, why the hell would Mario Party not?
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
#37nintendofrogPosted 5/4/2013 12:54:19 AM
Taplamp posted...
Did everybody forget that in the last Nintendo Direct they said that it's the first Mario Party to have online multiplayer? They already confirmed it.

I think you're getting confused with the Mario Golf game. They said that was going to be online. I don't think they ever said that about Mario Party.
But now that I think about it, if Mario Golf has online, why the hell would Mario Party not?

Because Mario Golf doesn't have minigames where all the players are interacting at once in the same domain.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Nintendofrog
http://i.imgur.com/SLdO9Vx.gif
#38KamilPosted 5/4/2013 9:14:01 AM
I still play Mario Party 2 a lot with my friends here actually. We also play Mario Party 1. 3. and 6 from time to time. It's especially fun to have some brews and just go nuts with these games. I just wanted to throw my support for at least parts of the Mario Party series though 6 is the newest one I've played.
---
slowbeef: Is this supposed to make me afraid of Crystal Boy? Because his name is still Crystal Boy.
Retsupurae on Cobra, a space adventure of tattoos and feet.
#39ServantOfErieosPosted 5/4/2013 9:23:28 AM
Online and in game chat in a lobby system, would be amazing.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#40crimsonclaw111Posted 5/4/2013 9:29:33 AM
Ever since MP3 the series has been on a constant "eh, seen it before but better" or complete downhill slide. I'll be saving my cash.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam