So why exactly aren't we getting Maplestory?

#1121_21(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:42:22 PM(edited)
Tzuba12 posted...
21_21 posted...
TohruAdachi posted...
Maplestory for the 3DS?
Would it really be as fun as the PC Maplestory?
I don't see how they'll do all those servers,cash shop items,online ,etc.

Oh wow, there's a PC version? I didn't know about that. I'll have to give that a look, then.

Wait, what? The MMO is the original. How could you have not know about it?

.....I just saw some screenshots of the game itself. Geez. I know very little of the game. I didn't even know it was an MMO.
---
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Black Mesa, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#12KeleenRemPosted 5/3/2013 6:42:52 PM
It's actually has it's own story and a different combat style. And it stars a girl which you can dress in perv outfits. I'm sure that's an instant seller for many of you pervs.
#13Bikes-Posted 5/3/2013 6:45:26 PM
21_21 posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
21_21 posted...
TohruAdachi posted...
Maplestory for the 3DS?
Would it really be as fun as the PC Maplestory?
I don't see how they'll do all those servers,cash shop items,online ,etc.

Oh wow, there's a PC version? I didn't know about that. I'll have to give that a look, then.

Wait, what? The MMO is the original. How could you have not know about it?

.....I just saw some screenshots of the game itself. Geez. I know very little of the game. I didn't even know it was an MMO.

You found out about the obscure spin of game we're never getting but missed the fairly popular MMO that's had a english version for years?
#1421_21(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:54:47 PM
Bikes- posted...
You found out about the obscure spin of game we're never getting but missed the fairly popular MMO that's had a english version for years?

Yes.
---
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Black Mesa, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#15Knux58Posted 5/3/2013 7:19:36 PM
21_21 posted...
Bikes- posted...

Yes.

That's one of those by definition incredible moments.
---
GT/Steam: Knux57 || YouTube/Let's Play Channel: http://www.youtube.com/Knux57
SoulCalibur V Mains: 1)Aeon 2)Ezio 3)Cervantes 4)Algol 5)Yoshimitsu 6)Dampierre
#16GhetsisPosted 5/3/2013 7:23:53 PM
The DS game was actually pretty good. It was short, but it had four different storylines, and it controlled very well. It's a shame we never got a full English version.

Of course, 3DS and its ****ing region-lock will prevent me from ever playing this game. Screw you, Nintendo.

Also, there's too much MapleStory hate in this topic. It's a fun game, and since it's not at all PvP-based, the "pay-to-win" aspect isn't as bad as it is for some games.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#17HeartAdeptPosted 5/3/2013 7:29:16 PM
KeleenRem posted...
It's actually has it's own story and a different combat style. And it stars a girl which you can dress in perv outfits. I'm sure that's an instant seller for many of you pervs.

Weren't you the one bragging that "your Chrom" wasn't censored in one of those Tharja topics?

Perv.
#18Lan915Posted 5/3/2013 7:35:59 PM(edited)
Eww pay2win. Free2suffer.
---
"I lost but breakfast was fantastic" - Rutledge Wood