Any reason to own two 3DS?

#1IAznDragonI YanPosted 5/3/2013 7:14:12 PM
I have two (long story). Any reason to keep the 2nd one? I already used it to help me get all hats in Find Mii 1 and 2 and I'm pretty much done cloning gems in Kid Icarus.
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#2MrFwibblesPosted 5/3/2013 7:15:11 PM
...Trading pokémon to yourself?
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif Black 2 FC: 0390-8264-4360
#3IAznDragonI Yan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:16:29 PM
I have Pokemon Soul Silver and Black 2. I'm not that competitive at the games. I will get Pokemon X but I'm not going to get Y to trade myself.
---
#4TohruAdachiPosted 5/3/2013 7:23:47 PM
Play with yourself?
#5IAznDragonI Yan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:26:44 PM
Naw. Not into that
---
#6jEr3mYPosted 5/3/2013 7:28:24 PM
Depends.. I have two, bought one and won the second and I've no plans on getting rid of either... and I'm thinking of getting a Pikachu 3DS XL.....

It all depends... if you're going away for a long train/car/plane trip, two machines would come in handy... if you play Pokemon, you'l be able to trade, and test your teams..

if your friends come over and you feel like versing each other, you have that option.

There's many reasons to have two machines....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
#7Primum_MobilePosted 5/3/2013 8:13:05 PM
afaik, the main point to have 2 3ds is to streetpass yourself. The only 2 games that i know of that would benefit from this is KI:U and FE:A. Then again, that's the only 2 games I have been playing. Maybe MH3U?
Well, either case, I think it's better to hold on to both just in case some future games come out that you want to abuse streetpass again. Unless you really need the money or something (and i don't mean you need the money to buy new game).

And you can lend it to someone for multiplayer game? You'll need 2 copies of the game though (exception being MK7 iirc).
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#8BigReedPosted 5/3/2013 8:13:56 PM
MrFwibbles posted...
...Trading pokémon to yourself?

This.

Plus I like owning everything.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#9JranEQPosted 5/3/2013 8:34:05 PM(edited)
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f55/JranEQ/IMG_0576_zpsf46ddd90.jpg

I own 4.

---
Final Fantasy 6 > Final Fantasy 7
PSN/Nintendo/XBL ID's: JranEQ
#10DinglesteedPosted 5/3/2013 8:38:14 PM
3 here (I have a Pikanips 3ds brand new I have tucked away to sell later on)

http://imgur.com/7CojYTL
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion