Is there anyone who doesn't like Pushmo?

#1promo123Posted 5/3/2013 7:31:39 PM
It seems like everyone loves it. I've literally never heard bad things said about the game. I'm very tempted to buy it while it's on sale, even though that will leave me with just under the necessary amount of money on my 3DS to download OoT (I've only ever made it to the water temple before, I've been planning on getting it and beating it this time).
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#2BigReedPosted 5/3/2013 7:51:48 PM
I own roughly 600 games. OoT is still the best game of all time IMO, and the remake did a great job of cleaning things up without straying too far away from the original.

On topic, Pushmo is pretty good. Charming, good for short bursts of gaming, and makes use of the 3D feature. It gets a bit frustrating on the harder levels however.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#3Argh4430Posted 5/3/2013 8:01:58 PM
I used to like Pushmo, but after playing it for so long, I got frustrated with it, and stopped. It gets unbelievably difficult near the end, and most user-created levels I played were nearly impossible. I appreciate the game, and glad it got a sequel, but I may never play that game again.
#4legendarylemurPosted 5/3/2013 8:45:10 PM
Yeah the near end levels become mind-numbing, but the game has enough levels that are possible without frustration to balance things out, perhaps a bit TOO easy in the beginning though.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#5promo123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 5:59:32 AM
Bump
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#601Philip01Posted 5/4/2013 6:05:34 AM
Just get oot
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#7Turbo_TRexPosted 5/4/2013 6:18:39 AM
Argh4430 posted...
I used to like Pushmo, but after playing it for so long, I got frustrated with it, and stopped. It gets unbelievably difficult near the end, and most user-created levels I played were nearly impossible. I appreciate the game, and glad it got a sequel, but I may never play that game again.

I had this problem with the game too. By the time you get near the end it just isn't fun anymore, since you need to figure out like 25 carefully planned out steps. Crashmo had the same problem IMO.
---
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.