Man, people are really upset over this FE thing, huh?

#1Tzuba12Posted 5/4/2013 2:23:48 AM
Damn people, make up your minds. People always say "I don't need sex in my games to make them mature, etc" and now everyone is saying the exact opposite...

These are the Nintendo fans that were pissed at Nintendo's "sexualization" of Zero Suit Samus. I still see people to this day, complain about her suit.

These are also the fans that scoff at every suggestion of adding sexual themes to any of the Nintendo games, like Zelda...

So what the problem of cloth covering Tharja's butt? I've seen some of you say it just solidifies people's opinions of Nintendo being a kiddy company, but what about Samus? Why did people get pissed over the exact opposite happening? Damned if you do, damned if you don't, right?

I've never seen people complain over something so trivial.... No, wait, thats a lie. But Nintendo has left games uncensored plenty of times before. Its a damn static image, and if you wan't to look at it so bad, its all over the net for your viewing pleasure.

Hell, Tharja's regular suit is more revealing than her bikini. Its really not a big deal. I see you guys arguing over principle, but seriously.. There are REAL things being censored every single day, there are real problems out there that trump censoring a picture in some dlc.

Besides, isn't it the ONLY picture being censored? I honestly thing the censored version is more suggestive than the original.

Anyway, thats my opinion on the matter.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#2ServantOfErieosPosted 5/4/2013 2:37:11 AM
Its the fact that we aren't given a voice on this matter.

Nintendo made a very self decision regarding this matter.

This is why I can't love Nintendo, I like them but I just can't love them.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#3Tzuba12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:40:18 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...

Servant, don't start your crap in my topic. Everyone and their mother knows you're a huge Sony fanboy, even worse than the likes of Goon or Demondog.

I don't care if you have a 3DS now, it means nothing. You try to stir crap up everywhere you go, and make huge exaggerations.
---
#4legendarylemurPosted 5/4/2013 2:50:11 AM
But Sony is our lord, our savior. We must sacrifice a small goat to appease them. They shall release us from Nintendo's tyranny. Sony is good.

Ommmm.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#5ServantOfErieosPosted 5/4/2013 2:52:43 AM
Tzuba12 posted...

Servant, don't start your crap in my topic. Everyone and their mother knows you're a huge Sony fanboy, even worse than the likes of Goon or Demondog.

I don't care if you have a 3DS now, it means nothing. You try to stir crap up everywhere you go, and make huge exaggerations.

How would I be a fanboy, if I own more Nintendo consoles than Sony consoles?

If anything, I should be an extreme Nintendo fanboy but I'm not, so I keep my views objective.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#6legendarylemurPosted 5/4/2013 2:54:15 AM
Your objectivity is subjective. You try to justify your fanboyism by purchasing that which you hate.

Ommmmm.
---
#7Tzuba12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:55:40 AM
Tzuba12 posted...

How would I be a fanboy, if I own more Nintendo consoles than Sony consoles?

If anything, I should be an extreme Nintendo fanboy but I'm not, so I keep my views objective.

Owning a console does not make you immune to being a fanboy. Especially when most of your topics on the Vita board were insulting 3DS games, saying they should have points taken off of review scores, for the simple fact that they were 3DS games.
---
#8legendarylemurPosted 5/4/2013 2:56:30 AM
The 3DS committed a crime against Sony and must pay with review scores. That is the true way.

Ommmmm.
---
#9Tzuba12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:56:40 AM
legendarylemur posted...
Your objectivity is subjective. You try to justify your fanboyism by purchasing that which you hate.

Ommmmm.

Exactly this.
---
#10ServantOfErieosPosted 5/4/2013 2:57:30 AM
I got a 3DS because Sony made me angry, in regards to PS plus and sub accounts.

I got a vita because Nintendo made me upset, regarding how they treat their consumer base.

How is that fanboyism?
---
Lord Erieos is coming...