Man, people are really upset over this FE thing, huh?

#21ServantOfErieosPosted 5/4/2013 3:47:20 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
I got a 3DS because Sony made me angry, in regards to PS plus and sub accounts.

I got a vita because Nintendo made me upset, regarding how they treat their consumer base.

How is that fanboyism?

Stop lying, I was in the damn topic when you said you were getting a 3DS, and that wasn't one of the reasons. Someone mention being able to play some GBA games, and other old titles, and you got all excited. Not once did you ever mention or even imply that you were getting a 3DS because you were sick of PS Plus or sub accounts.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65441412

Wrong again.

Nope, not one time in that topic did you say you were getting a 3DS because of PS+ or Sub accounts. But here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65988611?page=6

Thats when you decide you want a 3DS. You even go as far as to make a topic later, trying to get people to persuade you from getting a 3DS and leaving your precious Sony.

Since you seem to know me better than even myself, why don't you explain to the people, the rationale of why I actually made that topic. (PS plus)

Please do, I expect you to fail miserably.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#22MrFwibblesPosted 5/4/2013 6:43:11 AM
I got a vita because Nintendo made me upset, regarding how they treat their consumer base.

You'd be FAR more upset with Sony if you knew more about them. Not only did they make it very easy for hackers to steal their customers' credit card data by storing it on their servers (without permission, I might add) in plain text, but they then proceeded to remove features that their customers had paid for in a series of firmware "updates" and then say such things as "anybody that wants Linux back on their PS3 is a criminal", then they started suing everyone that attempted to bring back that particular feature that their customers had paid for and had taken away (by the way, they also committed tax fraud by marking the PS3 as a "computer" for shipment, but after removing the ability to install a new OS, it would no longer be classed as a computer). You want back that part of your hard drive that had Linux on it? Well tough, it's now locked away forever. They received a class action lawsuit over this - something they should be quite familiar with by now, given their PS1 and PS2 laser quality, and the Lik-Sang scandal with the PSP.

After all that, they had the "Welcome Back" campaign where users got a choice out of 4 digital games that all sucked and took up massive amounts of space. For me, the campaign didn't even work, it just kept telling me to try again later, and I was never able to redeem my compensation for having my personal info lost to scumbags thanks to Sony's incompetence. They briefly mentioned the whole mess at E3, but didn't apologise, they just arrogantly said "You're welcome, since we've given you something to talk about".

Oh yeah, and the PS3 collects information about you, without ever asking. Information about what you've said on PSN, what games you've bought and how long you've played them for, what kind of TV your PS3 is connected to, it's literally all Big Brother with them. The 360 does this too, but at least Microsoft are a bit more open about it and let you see what data they've collected.

How about Gran Turismo 5? It was rushed out in a half-finished state with a "Meh, we'll fix it later" attitude. It took them TWO YEARS to finally patch it into a state where it could be considered a complete game, and that's only for the people that have an Internet connection.

Let's not forget the PS3 "super slim" model. It was no cheaper than the slim, but was made of the tackiest materials that Sony could get their hands on, just to maximise profits. Gamespot actually LAUGHED at it during an unboxing video because the quality was so poor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTc7J6eYQ1s Yeah, really customer-oriented.

Want an example relating to the Vita? How about those proprietary memory cards? I'm sure they had the consumer base in mind when they went with that idea!
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif Black 2 FC: 0390-8264-4360
#23ACx7Posted 5/4/2013 6:49:56 AM
People tend to cry about anything any game developer does these days. Not much you can do about it.
#24Deimos259Posted 5/4/2013 7:00:07 AM
They are definitely the same people
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#25RX02BansheePosted 5/4/2013 7:13:44 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
Damn people, make up your minds. People always say "I don't need sex in my games to make them mature, etc" and now everyone is saying the exact opposite....

Umm...no, they aren't. They are angry that something was censored. And no, most of them are angry on the principle of the matter rather than because they wanted to see some Tharja ass (if they really want to see that sort of thing they'll just look up hentai). Censorship was not needed and in a teen game it was uncalled for.

I don't care about it myself since I won't be buying the dlc anyway, but I can completely understand why others are angry. Besides, their crap job has made it look worse, so not only do they end up stuck with no fanservice they have it looking like Chrom is after dat ass instead.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Current Location: In your nightmares with a knife and a gun and a chilling wail
#26_Izanagi_Posted 5/4/2013 7:18:24 AM
Man, Nintendrones are such children. Everybody is upset about this. It has nothing to do with being a mature game. Tharja has a nice body and we want to see it. All of it. And now we can't in the game. So we're angry. In protest, I won't download any of the DLC in Fire Emblem, free or not. Just because we're upset at another bulls*** move by Ninty doesn't mean that we hate Nintendo. I do, but that's besides the point.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
''Typical entitled internet user.''ADHDguitar ''Your entitled to shut the f*** up.''Too_Cool_Rick
#27IrateGameFAQerPosted 5/4/2013 7:31:38 AM
MrFwibbles posted...

You'd be FAR more upset with Sony if you knew more about them. Not only did they make it very easy for hackers to steal their customers' credit card data by storing it on their servers (without permission, I might add) in plain text, but they then proceeded to remove features that their customers had paid for in a series of firmware "updates" and then say such things as "anybody that wants Linux back on their PS3 is a criminal", then they started suing everyone that attempted to bring back that particular feature that their customers had paid for and had taken away (by the way, they also committed tax fraud by marking the PS3 as a "computer" for shipment, but after removing the ability to install a new OS, it would no longer be classed as a computer). You want back that part of your hard drive that had Linux on it? Well tough, it's now locked away forever. They received a class action lawsuit over this - something they should be quite familiar with by now, given their PS1 and PS2 laser quality, and the Lik-Sang scandal with the PSP.

After all that, they had the "Welcome Back" campaign where users got a choice out of 4 digital games that all sucked and took up massive amounts of space. For me, the campaign didn't even work, it just kept telling me to try again later, and I was never able to redeem my compensation for having my personal info lost to scumbags thanks to Sony's incompetence. They briefly mentioned the whole mess at E3, but didn't apologise, they just arrogantly said "You're welcome, since we've given you something to talk about".

Oh yeah, and the PS3 collects information about you, without ever asking. Information about what you've said on PSN, what games you've bought and how long you've played them for, what kind of TV your PS3 is connected to, it's literally all Big Brother with them. The 360 does this too, but at least Microsoft are a bit more open about it and let you see what data they've collected.

How about Gran Turismo 5? It was rushed out in a half-finished state with a "Meh, we'll fix it later" attitude. It took them TWO YEARS to finally patch it into a state where it could be considered a complete game, and that's only for the people that have an Internet connection.

Let's not forget the PS3 "super slim" model. It was no cheaper than the slim, but was made of the tackiest materials that Sony could get their hands on, just to maximise profits. Gamespot actually LAUGHED at it during an unboxing video because the quality was so poor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTc7J6eYQ1s Yeah, really customer-oriented.

Want an example relating to the Vita? How about those proprietary memory cards? I'm sure they had the consumer base in mind when they went with that idea!

LMAO and they call me iRATE. This guy right here... F.O.S. Get your fanboyism outta here

And what the hell do you call the 3DS activity log? It tells me every game I've played and how long too, and if you don't think Nintendo doesn't collect that info, you're more naive than I thought.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#28Final Fantasy2389Posted 5/4/2013 7:35:09 AM
It was a pretty silly decision to cover it. It's paid DLC meaning it's not easily accessible to children and it's in a game that most children won't even play because it'd be too hard. On top of that, it's JUST a bathing suit. We see them on the beach irl all the time. I can't fathom why they thought this was needed.

Not that I necessarily care as I won't be buying the DLC for a while, but I do find it silly.
---
Former WWE Diva and BJJ Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT |
#29Tzuba12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:14:20 PM
_Izanagi_ posted...
Man, Nintendrones are such children. Everybody is upset about this. It has nothing to do with being a mature game. Tharja has a nice body and we want to see it. All of it. And now we can't in the game. So we're angry. In protest, I won't download any of the DLC in Fire Emblem, free or not. Just because we're upset at another bulls*** move by Ninty doesn't mean that we hate Nintendo. I do, but that's besides the point.

Everybody? No. Some people don't give a crap. I know I didn't. I saw the image in a n article before I even came over to check up on gamefaqs, yesterday, and all I literally thought was "Oh, thats weird. Whatever."

Never did I once think that SOME people would be so upset over something so silly.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#30ZeroArcheryPosted 5/4/2013 12:22:15 PM
The Fire Emblem thing is even funnier when you realize very few people even bought Fire Emblem DLC..
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua