Drop the Fire Emblem nonsense

#1TheMisterManGuyPosted 5/4/2013 7:49:37 AM
So yeah, i don't need to explain the situation, you guys already know what happened. But does censoring Tajara's ass somehow downgrade the quality of the game? Does it change the story and suddenly removes important events in the game? Does it make it unplayable? More importantly, does it change the DLC packs original intention of simply adding more converstations rather than throwing everything on to a beach just for the sake of fanservice? If you answered no to any of these questions, then I congratulate you for having any common sense. Look, it was a silly edit, won't deny that. But the way everyone is complaining about it makes them all sound like 12 year olds who just hit puberty. If they start removing chapters, items, characters, or even cutscenes, complain about it then. Whining about something so small and so irrelevant is why a lot of GameFaqs users sadden me.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#2KingJaggiPosted 5/4/2013 7:51:04 AM
They just cant get ass in real life.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#3Zero280Posted 5/4/2013 7:53:14 AM
Her name is actually Tharja and yeah everybody seems to be blowing this out of proportion.It's time to grow up people.
---
3DS Friend Code 5069-3942-1786
#4Hercik1Posted 5/4/2013 8:01:14 AM
I guess it does free up a hand for playing.
#5parKb5Posted 5/4/2013 8:05:59 AM
So creating another topic about this is your answer to "dropping it"?

Why don't you just reply to an already existing topic if you really want to drop it? The only thing your topic is succeeding in doing to keeping "it" alive.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#6airfoemoePosted 5/4/2013 8:07:21 AM
Honestly if it bothers you that much, just look at the uncensored image on your PC screen while you read the story text.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#7PuddingchanPosted 5/4/2013 8:35:47 AM
It will send a fairly strong signal to Nintendo not to continue with the editing crap in future DLCs.

Seriously though, keeping the original picture in was a better idea. Now it looks like as though she doesn't even wear any underwear at all. This was a bad decision of theirs to begin with.
#8TheMisterManGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 8:40:02 AM
Puddingchan posted...
It will send a fairly strong signal to Nintendo not to continue with the editing crap in future DLCs.

Seriously though, keeping the original picture in was a better idea. Now it looks like as though she doesn't even wear any underwear at all. This was a bad decision of theirs to begin with.

I never denied it was a silly edit. But it doesn't suddenly change the whole point of the DLC. Would it have been better if Nintendo left it alone, of course it would. But is it a huge game breaker? Is the DLC suddenly ruined? No.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#9PuddingchanPosted 5/4/2013 8:41:47 AM
TheMisterManGuy posted...
Puddingchan posted...

I never denied it was a silly edit. But it doesn't suddenly change the whole point of the DLC. Would it have been better if Nintendo left it alone, of course it would. But is it a huge game breaker? Is the DLC suddenly ruined? No.

I don't really care but I wished they would keep the original picture in. I don't have the time or energy the fussers have to come out with this nonsense, but for once I am with them on kicking up a fuss. The rest of us just need to stay away, be uninvolved and do our own thing.
#10ServantOfErieosPosted 5/4/2013 8:41:51 AM
TheMisterManGuy posted...
Puddingchan posted...

I feel it is ruined because its been tampered with.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...