Drop the Fire Emblem nonsense

#21terrancejonesPosted 5/4/2013 9:43:52 AM
It wasn't that much of a censorship to begin with. I mean, she could have been in her magic robes... but she's not.
---
For those buying EarthBound: Take the survey, and mention that you want EarthBound 0 and Mother 3 in your country! (This also applies to Majora's Mask.)
#22TheMisterManGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:47:40 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
TheMisterManGuy posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
TheMisterManGuy posted...
Puddingchan posted...
It will send a fairly strong signal to Nintendo not to continue with the editing crap in future DLCs.

Seriously though, keeping the original picture in was a better idea. Now it looks like as though she doesn't even wear any underwear at all. This was a bad decision of theirs to begin with.

I never denied it was a silly edit. But it doesn't suddenly change the whole point of the DLC. Would it have been better if Nintendo left it alone, of course it would. But is it a huge game breaker? Is the DLC suddenly ruined? No.

I feel it is ruined because its been tampered with.

That's just you, but the point of the DLC isn't to look at Tharja's ass, it's to add extra conversations to the characters. If it does that job well, then there is no reason to complain.

What do you think of the censorship? Do you think the censorship was pointless?

As long as it doesn't change the story, characters, and overall point of the game, it doesn't bother me.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#23XavuuPosted 5/4/2013 9:51:22 AM
The game has only "Mild suggestive themes".
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack; Staraptor.
#24TheMisterManGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:57:19 AM
Demon_Lionheart posted...
It's not *WHAT* was censored, it's *THAT* something was censored. As someone 100% opposed to censorship of any sort, this sets a horrible precedence. Nintendo used to do a lot of this back in the day. Just when I think they were finally growing up, they pull something horrible like this again

Censorship isn't bad if it doesn't intrerfere with the plot. It's a problem when they start changing the story or removing important scenes. This, this is nothing. Was it a pointless edit? Of course it was. But should it effect your enjoyment of the game? No, it shouldn't.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#25Demon_LionheartPosted 5/4/2013 12:30:47 PM
Censorship isn't bad if it doesn't intrerfere with the plot

Yes, it is. It really is. You don't censor art, period >.>
#26NettoSaitoPosted 5/4/2013 1:02:22 PM
It's stupid that they have to censor a T rated game, but it isn't that big of a deal? It doesn't ruin the game, and it doesn't change ANYTHING. If you really want to see the picture that bad, just look at the wikia lol
---
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room [News, and Reviews!] - http://www.nettosgameroom.com/
#2790sRetroGamingPosted 5/4/2013 1:10:03 PM
No.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com