For those who still don't get it. It's not Tharja's ass, it's the CENSORSHIP!

#21AceMosPosted 5/4/2013 1:35:29 PM
Abiz_ posted...
Through then, to now? They're one of the better companies about it.

No out of Sony and Microsoft. They still censor more. Still protecting that family imagine from the 80/90s...Which is a little late....

conkers bad fur day for the N64 uncensored

ont he xbox censored

Bm xxx on sony censored

on nintedo uncensored
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#22Abiz_Posted 5/4/2013 1:41:47 PM

ont he xbox censored

Bm xxx on sony censored

on nintedo uncensored

Never said that sony and ms don't censor. Just nintendo is the worst of the bunch when it comes to that.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#23strongo9Posted 5/4/2013 1:42:32 PM
It's silly to complain about censorship when you cite examples such as Tharja's ass and implied conversations about boobs. Such trivial things being censored don't affect the game at all. As of yet censorship hasn't actually ruined a game and probably never will.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#24MottmanPosted 5/4/2013 1:42:32 PM
Here's the thing, people.

As a grown man who has lived long enough to see all of the issues plaguing this world, I find it hard to get at all worked up because some random DLC of a video game was altered to be less racy.

Call me a fanboy or a defender of censorship if you insist (just realize you'll be an idiot if you do) but I simply cannot get worked up over this. Even forgetting the thousands of more serious problems we face on a daily basis, even if we limit this argument to the specific arena of censorship, there are hundreds of worse offenses than this. This DLC was altered by the publishers that own it. There are many more exmples of true censorship out there, of things that have been altered without the permission of those who own the feature.

So really, I cannot help but either be skeptical of people who claim this isn't about seeing the booty, or think that these people have no clue of how tough life is outside of their own sheltered backyard.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#25AceMosPosted 5/4/2013 1:44:35 PM
Abiz_ posted...

ont he xbox censored

Bm xxx on sony censored

on nintedo uncensored

Never said that sony and ms don't censor. Just nintendo is the worst of the bunch when it comes to that.

other than this 1 tiny sceen from a DLC map that does not effect the story the maing ame was left 100% unchanged

so tell me other than this 1 thing name some censore ship nintendo has done in recent years
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#26G1ingy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 1:46:17 PM(edited)
AceMos posted...
Abiz_ posted...

ont he xbox censored

Bm xxx on sony censored

on nintedo uncensored

other than this 1 tiny sceen from a DLC map that does not effect the story the maing ame was left 100% unchanged

so tell me other than this 1 thing name some censore ship nintendo has done in recent years

I already listed other instances in the post....IN THE VERY SAME GAME.
#27legendarylemurPosted 5/4/2013 1:45:52 PM
You know what's funny? Nobody talks about how Nintendo didn't bother censoring Aversa's breast pillow
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#28crimsonclaw111Posted 5/4/2013 1:46:19 PM
I play it for the plot.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390
#29Abiz_Posted 5/4/2013 1:54:36 PM(edited)

The dlc was changed.... Stop defending and start reading up. Misinformed.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#30so64Posted 5/4/2013 1:57:51 PM
Abiz_ posted...

The dlc was changed.... Stop defending and start reading up. Misinformed.

No, she means the original story of the main game is not affected by the change in the DLC.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783