For those who still don't get it. It's not Tharja's ass, it's the CENSORSHIP!

#41Abiz_Posted 5/4/2013 5:00:13 PM(edited)
Instead of Emmeryn dying, she just apparently falls in Gangrel's hands and is kidnaped off screen, never to be seen again.

Good job spoiling something for people. Just because X person opinion isn't going to gell with yours.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#42ZeroArcheryPosted 5/4/2013 5:06:50 PM
TheMisterManGuy posted...
It only becomes a problem when say, Instead of Emmeryn dying, she just apparently falls in Gangrel's hands and is kidnaped off screen, never to be seen again.

Dude, come on now, I haven't beat the game. Please edit or delete your post.

I only read the first few words before realizing you're probably spoiling something massive.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#43TheMisterManGuyPosted 5/4/2013 5:23:46 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
It only becomes a problem when say, Instead of Emmeryn dying, she just apparently falls in Gangrel's hands and is kidnaped off screen, never to be seen again.

I only read the first few words before realizing you're probably spoiling something massive.

I apologize. I don't mean to sound dumb, but I don't really know how to block spoilers.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#44Abiz_Posted 5/4/2013 5:29:05 PM(edited)
I apologize. I don't mean to sound dumb, but I don't really know how to block spoilers.

<.spoiler> Comment<./spoiler> Remove the . from both spoilers and it will work.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#45ZeroArcheryPosted 5/4/2013 5:28:14 PM
ZeroArchery posted...

You put right before it <spo iler> without the space, then put in </spo iler> without the space after the information.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#46so64Posted 5/4/2013 5:28:25 PM
ZeroArchery posted...

You block spoilers like so
<?spoiler>...</?spoiler>

Remove the question mark and place the information where the ellipsis are.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#47ObtuseAnginaPosted 5/4/2013 5:33:05 PM
Nintendo has censored their games since they started making consoles, in fact Nintendo had very strict rules on what content could be in an NES game. Why weren't people making a big stink about this before Fire Emblem? I've said in a previous topic one such censorship is the very title of A Link to the Past, why aren't people complaining about that? But choose to complain over a butt?
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#48TiamatKillerPosted 5/4/2013 5:33:16 PM
I'm sorry guys, but it's a little late to be complaining about spoilers 2+ months after the game's release.

Now, since the spoiler blackout exists, I do think it should be used but I think it's past the time that they need to be used.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#49G1ingy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 8:21:59 PM
ObtuseAngina posted...
Nintendo has censored their games since they started making consoles, in fact Nintendo had very strict rules on what content could be in an NES game. Why weren't people making a big stink about this before Fire Emblem? I've said in a previous topic one such censorship is the very title of A Link to the Past, why aren't people complaining about that? But choose to complain over a butt?

There have been for quite a while since the internet got big.

Of course, back in the NES era people either didn't know of the censorship or have no outlet to express their displeasure.
#50TheCyborgNinjaPosted 5/4/2013 8:24:39 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
Precisely,its the principle of the matter.If they really wanted to see Tharja bikini bottom they would just look online.The main issue here is we weren't given a choice to censor the scene if you wanted to or uncensored if you want to see it unedited.

...and it's not even over something they have to spend time translating or risk a higher ESRB over.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo