For those who still don't get it. It's not Tharja's ass, it's the CENSORSHIP!

#61iMURDAuPosted 5/5/2013 2:44:05 AM
My reference to Mortal Kombat was to point out Nintendo has a history of this and it shouldn't be such a surprise to anyone. But thanks for twisting that into an endorsement of the practice TC. Very mature of you.
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#62ACx7Posted 5/5/2013 6:12:45 AM
It's fun to watch people cry over such trivial things.

Imagine living in a country where games are censored or banned on a regular basis.
#63MrFwibblesPosted 5/5/2013 6:23:51 AM
ACx7 posted...
Imagine living in a country where games are censored or banned on a regular basis.

Australia?

Aren't the majority of Australians importing games from America so they don't have to put up with that s***?
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif Black 2 FC: 0390-8264-4360
#64airfoemoePosted 5/5/2013 6:49:52 AM
For those who still don't get it. It's not the censorship, it just some idiots making a big deal over nothing.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#65TwilightxTrixiePosted 5/5/2013 6:52:45 AM
iMURDAu posted...
Mortal Kombat on SNES says hi and where have you been?

Mortal Kombat 2 Snes was not censored
#66knuxnolePosted 5/5/2013 10:14:07 AM
iMURDAu posted...
My reference to Mortal Kombat was to point out Nintendo has a history of this and it shouldn't be such a surprise to anyone. But thanks for twisting that into an endorsement of the practice TC. Very mature of you.

This. literally NOONE cares except for whiny nerds.

Trust me, your complaining will do nothing. Your words and actions will never, ever have an effect on anything whatsoever. Especially every person on this board of all places xD
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#67knuxnolePosted 5/5/2013 10:14:59 AM
ACx7 posted...

This too. Almost laughable, considering the complaints won't have any impact.

in fact: EXPECT MORE THINGS TO BE CENSORED. AND YOUR VOICE WILL BE MEANINGLESS. xD
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#68PeteZaHutxPosted 5/5/2013 10:17:30 AM
knuxnole posted...
ACx7 posted...

This too. Almost laughable, considering the complaints won't have any impact.

in fact: EXPECT MORE THINGS TO BE CENSORED. AND YOUR VOICE WILL BE MEANINGLESS. xD

why would you advocate censorship?
#69Baha05Posted 5/5/2013 10:19:28 AM
The complaint is funny because censorship happens. It's just the safest way to cover ones ass because we do have people in society that would simply have a ***** fit about it not being censored then if it were to be censored.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#70strongo9Posted 5/5/2013 10:48:51 AM
Second_Chances posted...
I don't care that they censored ass. I would care if they censored something actually meaningful, but this was pretty much shameless fanservice in the first place.

If I want to see some ass, I'll go on the internet.

QFT.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m