For those who still don't get it. It's not Tharja's ass, it's the CENSORSHIP!

#71MottmanPosted 5/5/2013 1:02:14 PM
parKb5 posted...
Mottman posted...
Here's the thing, people.

As a grown man who has lived long enough to see all of the issues plaguing this world, I find it hard to get at all worked up because some random DLC of a video game was altered to be less racy.

Call me a fanboy or a defender of censorship if you insist (just realize you'll be an idiot if you do) but I simply cannot get worked up over this. Even forgetting the thousands of more serious problems we face on a daily basis, even if we limit this argument to the specific arena of censorship, there are hundreds of worse offenses than this. This DLC was altered by the publishers that own it. There are many more exmples of true censorship out there, of things that have been altered without the permission of those who own the feature.

So really, I cannot help but either be skeptical of people who claim this isn't about seeing the booty, or think that these people have no clue of how tough life is outside of their own sheltered backyard.

I'm glad to know that no problem that doesn't get you worked up matters.

Never said it doesn't matter at all. I said that compared to thousands of other problems out there, it's relatively insignificant and not worth all of the horny teenage whining and pseudo-intellectual "we have rights!" outrage.

It's also not technically "censorship" if the changes are made by the company that owns the material. It is altered content.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#72mjc0961Posted 5/5/2013 1:06:44 PM
For those who still don't get it, we don't care.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#73knuxnolePosted 5/5/2013 1:30:58 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
knuxnole posted...
ACx7 posted...
It's fun to watch people cry over such trivial things.

Imagine living in a country where games are censored or banned on a regular basis.

This too. Almost laughable, considering the complaints won't have any impact.

in fact: EXPECT MORE THINGS TO BE CENSORED. AND YOUR VOICE WILL BE MEANINGLESS. xD

why would you advocate censorship?

Who cares? Honestly it sounds like some whiny hipster nerd who wants to FIGHT THE MAN.

Remember, there is literally nothing YOU as a person can ever do to change anything at all.
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#74Genius_SagePosted 5/5/2013 1:46:38 PM
nuh uh uh TC, father NoA knows best!
---
"What reason can anyone give me to not prefer the annihilation of all mankind to a scratch on my finger?"
#75vu_cometPosted 5/5/2013 2:06:02 PM
'Want to talk about censorship? Can't do it, it's censored.' - Jello Biafra
---
With your bad back, I don't think you should be picking up any girls.
Van Morrison is still a really cool cat. O.K.?
#76Sir_HaxorPosted 5/5/2013 4:13:03 PM
knuxnole posted...

You are by far the biggest Nintendrone I've evr met. It's amazing how warped some people's minds can be.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#77parKb5Posted 5/5/2013 4:55:09 PM
knuxnole posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
knuxnole posted...
ACx7 posted...

Imagine living in a country where games are censored or banned on a regular basis.

in fact: EXPECT MORE THINGS TO BE CENSORED. AND YOUR VOICE WILL BE MEANINGLESS. xD

Who cares? Honestly it sounds like some whiny hipster nerd who wants to FIGHT THE MAN.

Remember, there is literally nothing YOU as a person can ever do to change anything at all.

I am so glad that people like Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Thomas Edison and Martin Luther King Jr never met you. If everyone was like you, we would still be living in caves.

I'm also assuming that you don't vote, either.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#78FredSavage27Posted 5/5/2013 4:58:30 PM
knuxnole posted...
iMURDAu posted...
My reference to Mortal Kombat was to point out Nintendo has a history of this and it shouldn't be such a surprise to anyone. But thanks for twisting that into an endorsement of the practice TC. Very mature of you.

This. literally NOONE cares except for whiny nerds.

Trust me, your complaining will do nothing. Your words and actions will never, ever have an effect on anything whatsoever. Especially every person on this board of all places xD

Was Mortal Kombat II uncensored for the hell if it, then?
---
DISCLOSURE: My real name is not Fred Savage, nor do I remember why I call myself that.
#79knuxnolePosted 5/5/2013 5:03:08 PM
parKb5 posted...
knuxnole posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
knuxnole posted...
ACx7 posted...

I am so glad that people like Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Thomas Edison and Martin Luther King Jr never met you. If everyone was like you, we would still be living in caves.

I'm also assuming that you don't vote, either.

Those are big named people. YOU of all people are some random little person who has no say in anything nor can ever make an impact. Name one person on this board who can. I can't name anyone LMAO
---
#80knuxnolePosted 5/5/2013 5:08:29 PM(edited)
Basically, only whiny nerds care about it. Seriously. Their crying does them no good. They can't do anything. Noone here can make any impact. I bet they can't even name some actions they would take. And who would listen to a random nobody?

It's nice to vent about it on a forum, but remember that every word you say will have 0 effect on censorship in games....ever. Unless you devote your entire life to it, but why waste your precious time?

The only people ITT who are responding with complaints are people who have 0 effect whatsoever. Basically hipster nerds who "THINK" they can ever affect the industry, when in reality, have 0 effect. They have no choice but to just sit back, and watch things happen. After all, not one person on this forum can ever do anything except vent.
---