For those who still don't get it. It's not Tharja's ass, it's the CENSORSHIP!

#81cadorPosted 5/5/2013 4:10:35 PM
Nope, you guys don't get it. Its a marketing tactic. "How so Cador?" you might ask. Here:

Who was censored? Tharja
What was censored? Tharja's ass
Which character has a figure coming out that feature's her ass prominently? Well played Nintendo, well played!
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
#82parKb5Posted 5/5/2013 4:11:50 PM
knuxnole posted...
Basically, only whiny nerds care about it. Seriously. Their crying does them no good. They can't do anything. Noone here can make any impact. I bet they can't even name some actions they would take. And who would listen to a random nobody?

It's nice to vent about it on a forum, but remember that every word you say will have 0 effect on censorship in games....ever. Unless you devote your entire life to it, but why waste your precious time?

The only people ITT who are responding with complaints are people who have 0 effect whatsoever. Basically hipster nerds who "THINK" they can ever affect the industry, when in reality, have 0 effect. They have no choice but to just sit back, and watch things happen. After all, not one person on this forum can ever do anything except vent.

um.... you seem to care a lot about this. Doesn't that make you a whiny nerd?

Definitely not hipster, though, sorry bro.

Go vent on the Fire Emblem board...oh, wait, they are not even talking about this there...
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#83SeventhHanyouPosted 5/5/2013 4:12:06 PM
Nintendo is distributing the game. It is, essentially, self-censorship.

I'd probably get angry if a government body were censoring it, but this isn't a freedom of speech issue--it's a property rights issue, in which case Nintendo of America is totally within its rights to censor anything.

Why are people angry about this? I assume they get angry whenever any studio refuses to publish something without insisting on changes. That's the only way to be consistent. In that case, there are a number of other things several orders of magnitude "worse" than this that they should be angry about.
#84knuxnolePosted 5/5/2013 4:13:28 PM
parKb5 posted...
knuxnole posted...
Basically, only whiny nerds care about it. Seriously. Their crying does them no good. They can't do anything. Noone here can make any impact. I bet they can't even name some actions they would take. And who would listen to a random nobody?

It's nice to vent about it on a forum, but remember that every word you say will have 0 effect on censorship in games....ever. Unless you devote your entire life to it, but why waste your precious time?

The only people ITT who are responding with complaints are people who have 0 effect whatsoever. Basically hipster nerds who "THINK" they can ever affect the industry, when in reality, have 0 effect. They have no choice but to just sit back, and watch things happen. After all, not one person on this forum can ever do anything except vent.

Go vent on the Fire Emblem board...oh, wait, they are not even talking about this there...

I see nothing wrong with the censorship. Actually, it shouldn't affect ANYONE on this board or the FE. I agree, it's laughable.

Bottom line, everyone on this board is in no position to ever change this. If they think they do...well I would laugh at their tiny faces xD
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#85knuxnolePosted 5/5/2013 4:16:30 PM(edited)
And why are you telling me to vent...when I am the one laughing at the pathetic people venting about censorship?

I guess we can both grab drinks and poke fun at the people who find the censorship such a bad thing :D :D

And I agree, the FE board is normal about this: not caring about such a petty thing. I actually wonder why the TC(and supporters) would notice in the first place.
---
#86lunchEATSyouPosted 5/5/2013 4:16:53 PM
cador posted...
Nope, you guys don't get it. Its a marketing tactic. "How so Cador?" you might ask. Here:

Who was censored? Tharja
What was censored? Tharja's ass
Which character has a figure coming out that feature's her ass prominently? Well played Nintendo, well played!

Are you saying that Nintendo is behind the whole thing? Nonsense; there is no reason to believe this nor is there any precedent for Nintendo's actions...

remembers when EA hired protesters for a mock demonstration before the release of Dante's Inferno
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#87parKb5Posted 5/5/2013 4:17:52 PM
knuxnole posted...
parKb5 posted...
knuxnole posted...

I see nothing wrong with the censorship. Actually, it shouldn't affect ANYONE on this board or the FE. I agree, it's laughable.

Bottom line, everyone on this board is in no position to ever change this. If they think they do...well I would laugh at their tiny faces xD

Calm down, knux. Seriously, did someone tell you this over and over again while you were growing up? It sounds like you have a serious inferiority complex. You keep harping on how no one can change anything and everyone is just a nobody with no power.

It sounds like you have some serious issues. You actually sound violently angry that anyone would think that they have any power over their lives at all.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#88knuxnolePosted 5/5/2013 4:20:05 PM(edited)
parKb5 posted...
knuxnole posted...
parKb5 posted...
knuxnole posted...

Calm down, knux. Seriously, did someone tell you this over and over again while you were growing up? It sounds like you have a serious inferiority complex. You keep harping on how no one can change anything and everyone is just a nobody with no power.

It sounds like you have some serious issues. You actually sound violently angry that anyone would think that they have any power over their lives at all.

Lol...where are you getting this from? It's just a topic on Gamefaqs. I'm perfectly chill.

Remember, it's basically us laughing at the TC for his complaints on censorship xD

But it's true though, YOU can't change anything. Go ahead, name one thing. I bet you cant :P :P :P
---
#89G1ingy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:53:19 PM
parKb5 posted...

Juuuuuust ignore the kid. Look at the time intervals inbetween all his double posts. He's keeping this thread bumped so he can spam emoticons.
#90levyjl1988Posted 5/9/2013 12:01:37 AM
bump.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/