For those who are upset about the Fire Emblem censorship, I have a solution

#1DoramiPosted 5/4/2013 5:40:08 PM
Hear me out to the end:

It's time to ditch your 3DS and copy of Fire Emblem. Now is a great time to invest in a PS Vita. For your SRPG needs, simply replace Fire Emblem: Awakening with Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. TO is a great SRPG made and published by veteran RPG maker Square-Enix that you'll surely enjoy.

That'll show those thugs at Nintendo of America not to censor female fanservice pictures for their games!
---
"Just for reference, a Radeon 7950 with "only" 3GB of GDDR5 memory retails for about $300 USD. That's about $100 per gig." - Alaster111
#2CrystalKing5426Posted 5/4/2013 5:41:08 PM
So it's either no ass or no games?
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
#321_21Posted 5/4/2013 5:44:16 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...

This isn't 2012 anymore. Vita is starting to have more games worth getting. Granted a good portion of them are still ports but still...
---
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Black Mesa, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#4KurizakaPosted 5/4/2013 5:46:19 PM
That's not a very good solution. Why can't people be upset about censorship without others telling them to just not play the game? This isn't the first time I've been upset about censorship and it won't be last. And I'm only upset at the fact that they even felt the need to censor such a thing, not about how the picture looks itself. If the picture looked like that in the original version, that'd be fine. And then the arguments about some people just wanting to see her butt would be legitimate.
#5CrystalKing5426Posted 5/4/2013 5:46:34 PM
21_21 posted...

This isn't 2012 anymore. Vita is starting to have more games worth getting. Granted a good portion of them are still ports but still...

It's nowhere close to the 3DS...
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
#6ObtuseAnginaPosted 5/4/2013 5:47:06 PM
Erieos?
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#721_21Posted 5/4/2013 5:48:12 PM
21_21 posted...

It's nowhere close to the 3DS...

Where the hell did I say it's close to the 3DS!?
---
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Black Mesa, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#8TheMisterManGuyPosted 5/4/2013 5:48:42 PM
So all because of some measly edit in an optional DLC pack that has no relevance to the main game and is only there to give us more character interaction all of a sudden means that we can't play it anymore? This is why I have to keep an eye on these fourms, because people apparently lack logic.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#9Jakerific44Posted 5/4/2013 6:04:48 PM
ObtuseAngina posted...
Erieos?

I don't think so; this guy is a sage, so he can't be an alt.
---
My Anime List:http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jakerific
#10confettistormPosted 5/4/2013 6:12:18 PM
Dorami posted...
Hear me out to the end:

It's time to ditch your 3DS and copy of Fire Emblem. Now is a great time to invest in a PS Vita. For your SRPG needs, simply replace Fire Emblem: Awakening with Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. TO is a great SRPG made and published by veteran RPG maker Square-Enix that you'll surely enjoy.

That'll show those thugs at Nintendo of America not to censor female fanservice pictures for their games!

Because FE:A is totally comparable to Tactics Ogre...
Gold vs. coal...

Sorry, I'll keep my gold.
And we should dump the entire system because of one small censorship on an optional DLC from one game...

Please just stop talking...
Reporting for trolling because this is basically baiting.