For those who are upset about the Fire Emblem censorship, I have a solution

#11rahxephon122Posted 5/4/2013 6:20:47 PM
Or here's a better solution:

Don't buy the DLC.
That would be the best way to get it to Nintendo.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#12parKb5Posted 5/4/2013 6:40:27 PM
rahxephon122 posted...

Don't buy the DLC.

Exactly.

If you don't like it, don't buy that particular DLC. That will send the clearest message to Nintendo. They will say to themselves, "Hey, we sold X amount of all the other DLC maps how come we only sold Y amounts of this spa map? Could it be because we censored it?"
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#13Furikuri_flclPosted 5/4/2013 6:43:47 PM
21_21 posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
So it's either no ass or no games?

This isn't 2012 anymore. Vita is starting to have more games worth getting. Granted a good portion of them are still ports but still...

Really? I don't see these supposed worthwhile games.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#14Furikuri_flclPosted 5/4/2013 6:47:38 PM
parKb5 posted...
rahxephon122 posted...

Don't buy the DLC.

Exactly.

If you don't like it, don't buy that particular DLC. That will send the clearest message to Nintendo. They will say to themselves, "Hey, we sold X amount of all the other DLC maps how come we only sold Y amounts of this spa map? Could it be because we censored it?"

Knowing Nintendo, they'll knowingly misinterpret it as a lack of interest in order to give themselves a reason to avoid ever localizing similar content in the future.

There are no winners when Nintendo's involved. Only losers.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#15NnamzPosted 5/4/2013 6:59:06 PM
It's less of a problem of people wanting to see Tharja's butt, and more of an issue of Nintendo doing it in the first place. It's a clothed butt, in a T rated game. And the new picture looks even more suggestive. It made no sense to censor it in the first place.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#16Furikuri_flclPosted 5/4/2013 7:03:11 PM
Nnamz posted...
It's less of a problem of people wanting to see Tharja's butt, and more of an issue of Nintendo doing it in the first place. It's a clothed butt, in a T rated game. And the new picture looks even more suggestive. It made no sense to censor it in the first place.

It's not even about whether it made sense to censor. It's about them Censoring something period.
---
#17AnclationPosted 5/4/2013 7:04:12 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
So it's either no ass or no games?
#18Second_ChancesPosted 5/4/2013 7:12:09 PM
Unless you live in Japan, that is an absolutely awful idea.
#19NnamzPosted 5/4/2013 7:17:20 PM
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Nnamz posted...

It's not even about whether it made sense to censor. It's about them Censoring something period.

No, it's not. If they were censoring nudity, racial slurs, or something else NOBODY would be complaining. It's because it makes no sense.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#20TiamatKillerPosted 5/4/2013 7:22:00 PM
Desperate for the thread posts that the other thread with the exact same content got?
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912