To people actually bothered by the censorship in FE

#1Second_ChancesPosted 5/4/2013 6:22:41 PM
It's just a game; you really should just relax.
#2Aura_SpherePosted 5/4/2013 6:25:29 PM
this thread is really stupid. i pay what i pay for, not to have things censored out. idc anout this stuff being available on the internet, i paid good money expecting fair treatment but wtf is this? nintendo of europe can go blow crap up their asses.

...jk, i really dont care. i dont have the game :pp
---
3DS FC - (0748-2142-5452)
#3somebody336Posted 5/4/2013 6:26:46 PM
Just a game!?! This is our freedom! :p
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
Fc: 0490-5171-0607
#4MobileWarfarePosted 5/4/2013 6:29:01 PM
The only censorship I've heard of(i haven't really looked into it) is changing one line of dialogue. If that's it, then people are making a big deal about nothing, but if they took out something big, then its okay to be upset.
---
"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire
#5TheMisterManGuyPosted 5/4/2013 6:31:23 PM
Yes, thank you. People don't realize that one case of mildly annoying censorship isn't even worth getting bent out of shape over. What would people rather have? One small censored picture, or another One Piece situation where they start changing the story, remove important scenes, discard ENTIRE story arcs, change the dialogue and music where it has nothing to do with the tone or feel of the original scene, alter the outcomes of various characters to "prevent" death, change character personalities, and completely change the overall intentions and thoughts of the villans? If you ask me, I'd take the former.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#6parKb5Posted 5/4/2013 6:36:55 PM
TheMisterManGuy posted...
Yes, thank you. People don't realize that one case of mildly annoying censorship isn't even worth getting bent out of shape over. What would people rather have? One small censored picture, or another One Piece situation where they start changing the story, remove important scenes, discard ENTIRE story arcs, change the dialogue and music where it has nothing to do with the tone or feel of the original scene, alter the outcomes of various characters to "prevent" death, change character personalities, and completely change the overall intentions and thoughts of the villans? If you ask me, I'd take the former.

What would we rather have? How about neither? I wasn't aware that censorship is OK as long as you approve of it. You know what, you are complaining about One Piece, but someone approved that censorship and I am sure they said "it is just a mildly annoying censorship of a children's cartoon."
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#7Furikuri_flclPosted 5/4/2013 6:37:31 PM
People don't realize that one case of mildly annoying censorship isn't even worth getting bent out of shape over. What would people rather have? One small censored picture, or another One Piece situation where they start changing the story, remove important scenes, discard ENTIRE story arcs, change the dialogue and music where it has nothing to do with the tone or feel of the original scene, alter the outcomes of various characters to "prevent" death, change character personalities, and completely change the overall intentions and thoughts of the villans?

Neither should ever be acceptable to anyone ever. Censorship is the first step in taking away basic individual human rights, doesn't matter how small it is.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#8KurizakaPosted 5/4/2013 6:40:31 PM
parKb5 posted...

What would we rather have? How about neither? I wasn't aware that censorship is OK as long as you approve of it. You know what, you are complaining about One Piece, but someone approved that censorship and I am sure they said "it is just a mildly annoying censorship of a children's cartoon."

This!
#9TheMisterManGuyPosted 5/4/2013 6:46:27 PM
Furikuri_flcl posted...
People don't realize that one case of mildly annoying censorship isn't even worth getting bent out of shape over. What would people rather have? One small censored picture, or another One Piece situation where they start changing the story, remove important scenes, discard ENTIRE story arcs, change the dialogue and music where it has nothing to do with the tone or feel of the original scene, alter the outcomes of various characters to "prevent" death, change character personalities, and completely change the overall intentions and thoughts of the villans?

Neither should ever be acceptable to anyone ever. Censorship is the first step in taking away basic individual human rights, doesn't matter how small it is.

It doesn't matter whether you like censorship or not. The point is, one small edit to a picture that has no relevance to the story should not effect your enjoyment of the game. If it's censoring something IMPORTANT, then yes it's a problem, otherwise it's not a big deal.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#10meathoven2Posted 5/4/2013 6:52:15 PM
Censorship shouldn't even exist in this day and age seeing as there is a comprehensive age rating system for games, movies etc. If something is inappropriate then up the rating, simple.
---
And yet your national sports are a weak, watered down babies first rugby and the mentally challenged stepson of cricket. - Hhhmmm