To people actually bothered by the censorship in FE

#21Lord_FroodPosted 5/4/2013 6:56:15 PM
LinkMaster207 posted...
This is a case of a COMPANY releasing a product of their choice. This is NOT GOVERNMENT censorship.

Don't like how they handled some DLC? Don't buy it!

At least someone gets it.

Also,
>implying you're not being monitored right now

The whole point of monitoring is to catch you off guard, sillies.
---
"I'd prolly AS if I went to a Pokemon board." - Foofyhead
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#22knuxnolePosted 5/4/2013 7:22:26 PM
who cares? Honestly it's pathetic the amount of whining people do. I'd laugh in their face if I worked for nintendo.
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#23G1ingyPosted 5/4/2013 7:28:12 PM
Well, considering you just made a thread on censorship too, sounds like you're quite invested as well.
#24emjay86Posted 5/4/2013 7:39:17 PM
I've gotta say I'm getting a little tired of people whining about this. I'm sure they had their reasons for doing it. It's nothing major. I understand you people don't like it. But get over it!
#25Holden_McgroinPosted 5/4/2013 9:22:32 PM
The only reason we have censorship is christianity. Christians ruin everything they touch. I wish I would have found a physical copy of this game instead of a digital one, so I could return it.
---
All the ladies love Holden Mcgroin.
#26Furikuri_flclPosted 5/4/2013 9:28:25 PM
Holden_Mcgroin posted...
The only reason we have censorship is christianity. Christians ruin everything they touch. I wish I would have found a physical copy of this game instead of a digital one, so I could return it.

Actual religious beliefs are not inherently bad. It's those who use them to gain power and push their agendas on others that are the problem.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#27so64Posted 5/4/2013 9:50:07 PM
Holden_Mcgroin posted...

Are you being serious right now?

Christianity and religion in general is not the sole reason for the existence of censorship, whether in the US or else where, whether today or yesteryear. Furthermore, if you really want to return your copy due to an optional DLC edit, then I do not know what to tell you except delete the game from your SD card and do not redownload it from eShop.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#28ADHDguitarPosted 5/4/2013 10:01:44 PM
Holden_Mcgroin posted...

I'm going to assume your joking, simply because the idiocy of your statement is almost unbelievable.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#29VyersPosted 5/4/2013 10:10:00 PM
It's a ridiculous statement. It shouldn't matter what is being censored.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#30SoeroahPosted 5/4/2013 10:14:52 PM
This is a lot of replies to what I assume was a MST3K reference.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.