how do you feel that major youtubers/website are getting ACNL early

#1marioparty17Posted 5/4/2013 6:38:11 PM
I can get website like ign and gametrailers, but Nintendo fan on YouTube getting copies early, that make me so jelly and mad.
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#2Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 5/4/2013 6:38:52 PM
Doesn't bother me. I'll get it when I get it.
---
Playing: Pokemon White 2 | youtube.com/GamingAndASMR
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948
#3so64Posted 5/4/2013 6:39:54 PM
I do not really care. I mean, I like Animal Crossing and I do want ACNL, yet it would be good to have previews and reviews.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#4Second_ChancesPosted 5/4/2013 6:43:28 PM(edited)
It's stupid because it means the game is finished and ready for release and they're holding it back for a month when there's nothing worthwhile coming out until then anyway.

Hell, they should just release the digital version even if they haven't gotten the copies ready to ship yet. If you want to push digital games so much, a month early release only for digital copies is a perfect way to get people to buy it that way.
#5MineralPlusBoxPosted 5/4/2013 6:46:22 PM
Why would it bother me ? Isn't it like that with most games ?

The wait is almost over anyway, besides it's better to have reviews or previews before games come out so you can know what to expect a bit better.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Friendcode is 1607-1877-1442. Add me !
#6NekoakumaPosted 5/4/2013 6:46:29 PM
Doesn't bother me. Had the game for ages
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#7Abiz_Posted 5/4/2013 6:49:33 PM
Doesn't bother me. That is because I don't understand the game at all. Is it like harvest moon but you are the mayor with god like powers instead of a farmer?
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#8KurizakaPosted 5/4/2013 7:03:21 PM
I'm slightly jealous, since I really want to play this game. But, I'm not mad about it. It's just something that happens and having more previews/reviews never hurts.
#9so64Posted 5/4/2013 7:05:24 PM
Abiz_ posted...
Doesn't bother me. That is because I don't understand the game at all. Is it like harvest moon but you are the mayor with god like powers instead of a farmer?

Well, not Godlike powers....But you get to do stuff in the game just like you would in real life! It may sound strange, but it is oddly soothing in that sense. I really like games like that.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#10bh7812Posted 5/4/2013 7:24:48 PM(edited)
I'm getting really tired of this extra special preferential treatment these journos are getting. They do not deserve the games early period. These journos are snotty, stuck up and full of themselves. I really feel this way now after writing gametrailers a well thought out letter on a concern I had with their site a few weeks back and they just blew it off ignoring it. No one appreciates getting ignored after taking the time to write in. I sure as hell didn't appreciate it at all. The journos wanna review these games? Fine. You can have your copies on the release dates so you can get your precious write ups up within a few days of release. Not a day sooner. This get the game a month, sometimes 2 months early needs to stop. You aren't any more special than anyone else. "Well we need to review it thoroughly and completely so that's why we need it a month early" isn't flying with me.

---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10