how do you feel that major youtubers/website are getting ACNL early

#11Abiz_Posted 5/4/2013 8:27:14 PM
Fine. You can have your copies in the release dates so you can get your precious write ups up within a few days of release

Problem with that is quality of reviews are already low as is now. They would be lower because they would rush these reviews even faster if that happened because those that get the review out quicker will get a bigger readership/viewership bump compared to the guys that get it out later.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#12Kira_Elric2Posted 5/4/2013 9:04:43 PM
bh7812 posted...
I'm getting really tired of this extra special preferential treatment these journos are getting. They do not deserve the games early period. These journos are snotty, stuck up and full of themselves. I really feel this way now after writing gametrailers a well thought out letter on a concern I had with their site a few weeks back and they just blew it off ignoring it. No one appreciates getting ignored after taking the time to write in. I sure as hell didn't appreciate it at all. The journos wanna review these games? Fine. You can have your copies on the release dates so you can get your precious write ups up within a few days of release. Not a day sooner. This get the game a month, sometimes 2 months early needs to stop. You aren't any more special than anyone else. "Well we need to review it thoroughly and completely so that's why we need it a month early" isn't flying with me.

Frankly I'd rather reviewers get games ahead of time so that they can get a review done before release so that if it's bad I know not to buy it. Reviewers not getting review copies, or being able to get a review of a game out before or on release is not a good sign. That will usually signify that the developers are not confident in their game, and would rather hype alone sell copies rather than bad reviews lower sales. Star Trek was a pretty broken game upon release, and most reviewers I payed attention too weren't even given review copies at all to review and thus had to buy it themselves to review AFTER the launch.
#13silenthill4vidPosted 5/4/2013 9:16:44 PM
PokeMaster posted...
Doesn't bother me. Had the game for ages

same here lol, had it last year.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#14KeleenRemPosted 5/4/2013 9:19:38 PM
I WANT ANIMAL CROSSING NOW! WHY! IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANT TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY!

I care not for logistics. I just want Animal Crossing!
#15Johnny EaglePosted 5/4/2013 9:19:43 PM
Doesn't really bother me, because I don't care about Animal Crossing.
---
"Life's a game. It's meant to be played."
"Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic."
#16wishroomPosted 5/5/2013 8:03:06 AM
silenthill4vid posted...
PokeMaster posted...
Doesn't bother me. Had the game for ages

same here lol, had it last year.
#17malfionPosted 5/5/2013 8:10:30 AM
It bothers me because I've been hyped for so long and I was just diagnosed with epilepsy so this is a rough time for me and yeah.
---
http://i.imgflip.com/5mil.gif
#18AceMosPosted 5/5/2013 8:25:34 AM
i wonder if chuggaconroy and the rest of the runawayguys will get advanced copys
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#19BluesMX90Posted 5/5/2013 8:29:31 AM
Doesn't really bother me, because I don't care about Animal Crossing.

---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#20MobileWarfarePosted 5/5/2013 8:45:51 AM
I just think that they're lucky to get copies early. Although it makes sense because they could advertise for the big N.

KeleenRem posted...
I WANT ANIMAL CROSSING NOW! WHY! IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANT TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY!

I care not for logistics. I just want Animal Crossing!

Lol, calm down a little bit. You'll get it too.

AceMos posted...
i wonder if chuggaconroy and the rest of the runawayguys will get advanced copys

That would be cool if they did, I would love to see that. Although Emile might have a little trouble doing 3 Let's Plays on his channel alone.
---
Psn-MobilizedWarfare FC-1332-7732-7401