how do you feel that major youtubers/website are getting ACNL early

#21AceMosPosted 5/5/2013 8:51:30 AM
MobileWarfare posted...
I just think that they're lucky to get copies early. Although it makes sense because they could advertise for the big N.

KeleenRem posted...
I WANT ANIMAL CROSSING NOW! WHY! IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANT TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY!

I care not for logistics. I just want Animal Crossing!

Lol, calm down a little bit. You'll get it too.

AceMos posted...
i wonder if chuggaconroy and the rest of the runawayguys will get advanced copys

That would be cool if they did, I would love to see that. Although Emile might have a little trouble doing 3 Let's Plays on his channel alone.

if they did send it to him they would probly just ask him to demo it he woudl liekly just put the oother 2 on hold adn do a week or 2 of episodes
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#22FredSavage27Posted 5/5/2013 10:05:48 AM
Haven't the press been getting advance copies/screenings of media since the very dawn of time? It's almost always a bad thing when that doesn't happen.
---
DISCLOSURE: My real name is not Fred Savage, nor do I remember why I call myself that.
#23jose_ole1Posted 5/5/2013 10:07:53 AM
MineralPlusBox posted...
Why would it bother me ? Isn't it like that with most games ?

The wait is almost over anyway, besides it's better to have reviews or previews before games come out so you can know what to expect a bit better.

---
3ds FC 4253 3721 5818
Less QQ More pew pew
#24arthur8642Posted 5/5/2013 10:15:11 AM
MobileWarfare posted...
I just think that they're lucky to get copies early. Although it makes sense because they could advertise for the big N.

KeleenRem posted...
I WANT ANIMAL CROSSING NOW! WHY! IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANT TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY!

I care not for logistics. I just want Animal Crossing!

Lol, calm down a little bit. You'll get it too.

AceMos posted...
i wonder if chuggaconroy and the rest of the runawayguys will get advanced copys

That would be cool if they did, I would love to see that. Although Emile might have a little trouble doing 3 Let's Plays on his channel alone.

Would be nice if BPL got a copy. His daily AC:CF LP petered out after he got sick.
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'
#25MC LinkPosted 5/5/2013 12:34:04 PM
AceMos posted...

Exactly what I thought...... for example; Tim is doing a TYD LP, so he might be eligible.
---
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
#26TinyTim123Posted 5/5/2013 12:53:27 PM
I am jealous, but okay with it.
While I want the game NOW (wanted it since launch) I don't youtube at all, so their getting of copies, well I wouldn't even know about it if it weren't mentioned here so much.
As for other game review sites and magazines, as others have said, isn't that a normal thing? You get a plain disc or cart, usually with no artwork on it, no case, usually a plain white label reading "Animal Crossing: New Leaf predistribution copy" or something to that effect. Heck, I had a promo copy of PS2 Guilty Gear just like that oh so long ago.

And yes, I want to play Animal Crossing NOW. But I don't want to write up what would likely be a biased report on my day to day activities in the game; I play to distract me from homework, not to study in case I am quizzed.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#27nintendoggerPosted 5/5/2013 12:55:52 PM
I'll say I'm a bit envious, it doesn't bother me terribly for places like IGN to get them because they are the more official reporters. On the one hand it's cool that Nintendo is giving some rookies the reigns.
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning, Lego City: Undercover and The Legend of the River King.
#28ACx7Posted 5/5/2013 12:59:18 PM
I've been following NintendoFanGirl on YouTube for a couple of years now. She's gotten multiple games a few weeks before release. It doesn't really bother me. It's a good way of getting the word out about an upcoming game. Give it to someone who's well known and supports your company and they'll help to build the hype.
#29mjc0961Posted 5/5/2013 1:08:24 PM
Doesn't bother me because I don't give a crap about Animal Crossing.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#30nintendofrogPosted 5/5/2013 1:10:45 PM
Doesn't bother me. I'll get it when I get it.

---
http://www.last.fm/user/Nintendofrog
http://i.imgur.com/Kp9c3kM.gif