The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Why aren't people excited about the Dragon Quest VII remake?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why aren't people excited about the Dragon Quest VII remake?
2 years ago#1
Nobody seems to care that it hasn't been announced for NA.
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
2 years ago#2
Um just because you don't see any topics on it currently, doesn't mean nobody cares. In just about every Nintendo direct topic, people cross their fingers for localization news.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
2 years ago#3
Since it's not been announced for localization yet.

Also, because Shin Megami Tensei IV is coming out.
2 years ago#4
Nothing to be excited about till it's announced. I want it, but gotta wait the year it takes to get here or longer.
Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening & Luigi's Mansion & Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
FC 5327 - 1431 - 0630 Add me
2 years ago#5
Yeah I mean not many people here talk about Pokemon X & Y here either. It's simply too far away. Gotta enjoy the present, and the present is great.
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist! hello. this is my blog. thank you.
2 years ago#6
Oh, I care. I don't know if it'll be out before or after Bravely Default in the U.S., but I'm optimistic on it's localization.

If I don't hear anything about it by the end of the year, I'd say it's time to panic though.
You must recover!
2 years ago#7
It came out in Japan 3 months ago so I don't expect it to be announced until next fall at the earliest, no there's not point in being excited about it now.

On the other hand I am bummed that they don't seem to be bring over DQM:TW.
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
2 years ago#8
The same person who confirmed BDFF about 2 months before official announcement shared that DQ7 would also be localized.

Although I doubt it will be out before BDFF, so I'd guess feb-march next year earliest probably.
2 years ago#9
I already beat the game on PS1. It's absolutely fantastic, my all-time favorite game. I really doubt that the remake can top it. Especially if it's removing random battles.

I don't really care if the remake is localized or not. I'm not gonna look forward to a new localization changing all of the names of everyone and everything to stupid puns.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
2 years ago#10
I'll be excited when they announce it for release in NA.
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why aren't people excited about the Dragon Quest VII remake?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived